About to spend 8€

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Balu`, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Hi, I've got 8€ to spend on games. I was thinking of Robocalypse and Worms, but I'd like some other suggestions too.

Thanks for you help

2. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    Maybe FIFA 10? Super KO Boxing 2 is pretty fun. I'm going to be picking up Resident Evil: Degeneration as it's on sale for $3 now.

What kind of games do you like? I'm not really into the strategy games like Robocalypse but I prefer Starhogs to Worms and there is another artillery game (name escapes me at the moment) but instead of taking turns to shoot, everyone lines up their shot and fires simultaneously. Meant to pick it up but forgot about it with the onslaught of a bunch of new games recently.

3. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    I mostly like Strategy, TD and RPGs, so neither FIFA or Super KO would entertain me for a longer time. Thanks for your suggestions though.

4. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    You're thinking of Kil.a.ton.

As for suggestions, I really like
    Earth Vs Moon
    Defender Chronicles
    Horror Racing
    Boom Brigade

5. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    Kil.a.ton, that's right. thank you.

+1 for Defender Chronicles

A bunch of RPG's have landed in the appstore lately. Dungeon Hunter, Elven Chronicles, Crusade of Destiny (not sure if this is over 8 Euro?), and Underworlds got a significant update.

6. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    I already have Defender Chronicles, but I'll check out the others. Wich one would you suggest? Also, wich strategy game?

Thanks again. :)

7. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    I would highly recommend Boom Brigade and kil.a.ton for strategy games, they're both unique and fun. I also really recommend Earth Vs Moon, a fun missile command game with lots of humor and unlockables.

8. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    I have bought Robocalypse and Earth vs Moon. Both seem to be funny and awesome games.