Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-13-2014, 03:45 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I love this game but I had a weird glitch in a tournament that prevented me from getting 1,000 coins. I won my first match, then noticed my picture had been moved to the final. (maybe the semi final guy quit) then when the final started as soon as the ball was kicked it backed me out to the main screen and said I won the semi final. I was the. Locked out of playing in the final and the other guy won
Hey there, thanks for reporting this - will PM you to get a few more details
Old 06-14-2014, 11:01 AM

Got me hooked.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:26 AM

Just gotta say, while there not much content here, the game allows for some fairly deep tactics and for anyone remotely skilled in pool/snooker, you will dominate the competition. Have yet to be tempted to IAP as maintaining at least a w:l of 50% allows you to play indefinitely, and winning more than losing, keeps the the flow of currency positive. By the the third stage, entry fees are high enough to make losses sting, and the competition good enough to make it that much more interesting. Have one complaint, the dimensions of the field/pitch place the ends of the play area right up to the edge of the screen and don't allow enough room for full power shots, and if your finger leaves the screen border while aiming, shots will fire automatically, often resulting under kicked ball right in front of your goal. Can be avoided, but frustrating nonetheless.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:52 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmattergames View Post
Have one complaint, the dimensions of the field/pitch place the ends of the play area right up to the edge of the screen and don't allow enough room for full power shots, and if your finger leaves the screen border while aiming, shots will fire automatically, often resulting under kicked ball right in front of your goal. Can be avoided, but frustrating nonetheless.
Hey - thanks for the feedback!

Just to say: we've built in a control method that removes this problem. If you touch the player you want to use with one finger, you can use a second finger to control the power (touching anywhere else on the screen and dragging to "power up").

This is explained in the tutorial (which you can redo in the Settings menu), although we're looking at how we can make it clearer in-game as you're not the first person that I've seen say this
Old 06-16-2014, 10:16 AM

Thanks for the quick feedback, missed that in the tutorial. Will say, while you've addressed the issue, seems like a floating view that shifts slightly when shots occur in those extremities would be more intuitive. Either way great game and bought some currency to support your effort.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:41 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I love this game but why does my players all move out of the penalty area when i am defending? I had 3 persons blocking the goal and suddenly they all move out of the area even my goalie. What gives?
Old 06-17-2014, 06:22 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo1ne View Post
I love this game but why does my players all move out of the penalty area when i am defending? I had 3 persons blocking the goal and suddenly they all move out of the area even my goalie. What gives?
Hey there - if your players cross the goal line, they're automatically moved away from goal. This is to prevent the goal simply being blocked by cramming all players in the net.

Note that it's only when a player has completely crossed the goal-line: if just a bit of the player is overhanging, then they'll stay where they are. So there is some judgement required to get your players close to the line (and in a good defensive position) without crossing it and being moved away.

It also means that if your opponent has lined everyone up along their goalline, you can give them a nudge across that line and get them moved out of the way for your next turn, hopefully clearing the way for a shot
Old 09-13-2014, 10:58 PM

Can I not play Facebook friends I go to play with friends and invite my buddy and it says it's been sent but all that comes up a window that says share. So I do. He gets no invite. Nothing. Same wifi. He does the same and nothing. How do I play him
Old 09-16-2014, 04:13 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcandance View Post
Can I not play Facebook friends I go to play with friends and invite my buddy and it says it's been sent but all that comes up a window that says share. So I do. He gets no invite. Nothing. Same wifi. He does the same and nothing. How do I play him
Hmm, sorry you're having problems. You can get in touch with our Support team here and they'll sort this out for you.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:11 AM

after i changed my FB password , i couldnt login, the message says: "trouble experiencing login FB account, try again later" any help, change the password back doesnt help