Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-25-2014, 04:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Regarding FFVII :
No, no, please god no remake of that classic.
A port of the PC remastered version with improved touch controls is fine. A Remake, hell no.

Regarding FFVI :
Has there been an update to the game to correct the input <-> movement delay ?
It's the kind of things that just prevents me from buying the game, I just can't stand delay in commands
Old 02-25-2014, 09:37 AM

any way to solve the crashing issue?
Old 02-26-2014, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehoG View Post
any way to solve the crashing issue?
As you are not very far in the game, try first to restart the game and delete the current save file (which might be faulty).

And if this still doesn't work, I'd suggest that you delete the app and download it again. (I guess that you did try an iPhone/iPad reset beforehand).

It happens sometimes that an app doesn't install properly.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laenor View Post
Regarding FFVI :
Has there been an update to the game to correct the input <-> movement delay ?
It's the kind of things that just prevents me from buying the game, I just can't stand delay in commands
It's not a movement delay, it is how some people interpret the virtual control. For instance, in order to walk to the right, instead of touching the virtual pad on the right arrow, you "slide" your thumb towards the right and the movement is immediate.

But if you're touching the pad as if it was an external controller, then you would have the delay.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:28 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Hmmm it seems that after the update some of my bestiary entries are missing! Like, Dobermans, that are only able to be fought during one specific scenario are gone from my list now, and I know for a fact that I made sure I killed one before that scene ended. Now it's not there.

The update states that it changed the bestiary a little. I wonder if that is why. I hope so because I wanna get all of Gau's Rages! Or at the very least complete the bestiary!
Old 03-12-2014, 06:36 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Nug View Post
Hmmm it seems that after the update some of my bestiary entries are missing! Like, Dobermans, that are only able to be fought during one specific scenario are gone from my list now, and I know for a fact that I made sure I killed one before that scene ended. Now it's not there.

The update states that it changed the bestiary a little. I wonder if that is why. I hope so because I wanna get all of Gau's Rages! Or at the very least complete the bestiary!
Yes, I actually noticed that there are quite a few that don't show up! I just started the game recently and I made sure to kill the Dobermans. It didn't show up in Bestiary but I was able to fight them in the Veldt. Took a while though.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:42 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I'm trying to figure out some achievements I"m missing in gamecenter. One is hidden (beneat Terra's Truth), A Chance in a Pinch, The Road to Esper World (maybe I can't get it because I took the sword instead of Ragnarok?), and "Defeat the most powerful enemy." The last one is odd because I have beaten everything, soul shrine, dragon's den, and kefka.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:14 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default The Road to Esper Achievement

Hi all! Does anyone know if you can get The Road to Esper achievement if you choose the Ragnarok sword instead of the Ragnarok magicite?
Old 08-21-2014, 06:32 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I can't seem to have the magicite that is for Auction in Jidoor.. Only golem was being auctioned with Hero's Ring and Airship something