App description: A spacey platform adventure!

As one of the very first moon astronauts, your routine mission is interrupted by the discovery of a giant floating statue! Mankind could learn so much from this marvellous mystery but its so far up in the sky! Maybe you can reach it via these equally enigmatic airborne platforms? They look very dangerous, but you are courageous! Risk everything and become a lunar hero as you bounce your way to uncover the secrets of the ancient rocky behemoth.

MASTER A UNIQUE MOVEMENT STYLE
Combine a high-bouncing moonwalk with your jetpack's powerful momentum to bound incredible distances.

CHOICE OF CONTROLS
Decide whether to swipe or tilt your way to victory. Controls are easy to learn but deeply versatile and challenging to master.

LOTS OF CHALLENGES AND OBSTACLES
Beware the mines and shattering platforms. Tractor Beam your way to the glowing grapple blocks. Go straight to the end or find elusive artefacts to earn your stars. Experience forty levels of challenges from light and simple to vein-poppingly tough!

FREE TO TRY
Give the first few levels a go and if you like what you experience, unlock the rest of the game with a single, small purchase.
01-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Beta tested this. Great game. It's like a 3D Super Splatform or Bean's Quest, in that you're always jump and must choose the direction and power of your jetpack-assisted jumps. Force fields, collapsing platforms, and more stand between you and the exit. The controls take a few levels to get used to, but it won't be long till you're expertly judging jumps and planning out the best routes to the exit. Yeah, you could just jump through a level, but the real challenge is collecting everything, or beating the jump par. It's almost like a puzzle game in that aspect.
01-11-2014, 11:57 PM
I beta tested this and I flippin love this game. Bronxsta's description is great as usual. One of my favorite iOS platformers (along with Super Splatform).

Also it's IAP model is great. 16 levels free at download then you pay one small price and you get the full game. All 100+ levels.

There's also a pretty cool narrative as well as great comic cutscenes. I highly recommend it!
01-12-2014, 12:11 AM
I didn't beta test this, and it has really nice graphics. Worth a look.
01-12-2014, 02:23 AM
Greated platform, nice graphics!
01-13-2014, 01:23 AM
The game seems kind of wired to me.