★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-23-2015, 09:49 PM
iOS 9 issues

Since installing iOS 9 there appears to be audio issues. Especially near the start. Also screen jumping sometimes. Like a quick flicker. Battle of the Bulge also seems to suffer from audio and also crashed on day 17 when allied reinforcements entered at the top. Basically froze with continuos clicking sound then crashed to desktop.

iPad playing: Door Kickers, Warhammer Quest, XCOM EU, Space Hulk, Deathwatch, and Breach & Clear
iPhone playing: Crossy Road, M.U.L.E., Hitman GO, The Paris Dossier, River Raid and Deathwatch
09-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCKid View Post
Since installing iOS 9 there appears to be audio issues. Especially near the start. Also screen jumping sometimes. Like a quick flicker. Battle of the Bulge also seems to suffer from audio and also crashed on day 17 when allied reinforcements entered at the top. Basically froze with continuos clicking sound then crashed to desktop.
No audioproblems so far.Seems smooth and working great as usual.Unlike battle of the bulge which i deleted after the disastrous update.What device do you play?

Air 2 - 128GB - iOS 9.01 - no jailbreak
09-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
No audioproblems so far.Seems smooth and working great as usual.Unlike battle of the bulge which i deleted after the disastrous update.What device do you play?
iPad Air not Air 2

Also yes hate the new Battle of the Bulge. Didn't save the old ipa before I updated. Don't suppose there is any way to go back to the old one is there? Without the ipa i mean.

iPad playing: Door Kickers, Warhammer Quest, XCOM EU, Space Hulk, Deathwatch, and Breach & Clear
iPhone playing: Crossy Road, M.U.L.E., Hitman GO, The Paris Dossier, River Raid and Deathwatch
09-26-2015, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCKid View Post
iPad Air not Air 2

Also yes hate the new Battle of the Bulge. Didn't save the old ipa before I updated. Don't suppose there is any way to go back to the old one is there? Without the ipa i mean.
unfortunately not.I don't have the old ipa either.That really hurts.They promised to improve the performance and stuff but i doubt that we'll get back to this point of buttersmooth 60fps.It's down to 20 fps or so,that would be a hell lot of work.Ipad Air is more than enough to handle DoM though.I would try to reinstall.And save your Ipa