Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2013, 02:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohyouregone View Post
Anyone else annoyed with the mismatched Super tanks?
Any way we can get tanks relatively matched?
Any thoughts?
I find I can kill them with strategy but it takes diamonds sometimes to regenerate quickly to finish the kill.
It is unfair for other less experienced players to play the game.
Also what fun or sport do idiots with expensive super tanks get from going around one shot killing to cheat and get ranking.
Seems to me these are the same weak minded losers who enjoy torturing small animals.
Totally agree

I've gone from playing 30/40 matches a day to practically none

I just log on start the game have a look at who I'm up against and nine times out of 10 quit straight away, there's no point being cannon fodda for other peoples amusement

For me a game isn't a game unless everyone has an equal chance to win, that really has to be the absolute fundamental basis of a game, everyone has a chance, these miss matches are a joke, I personally shot one tank 30 times and it didn't die, he shot me once 5 times and killed me first shot every time, I ask you what's the point

I understand how these apps work, they give you a taste of success until you get into it then intentionally make it so you keep facing superior opponents so you have to spend money money money, really I'm just sick and tired of these companies pretending to bring something to the market for players when really it's just a financial con

They need to have the facility to just play the AI bots, at least they could keep these guys matched at each players level, that way you can always find a fair match and when you feel like it you can try against the big guys

Anyway rant over, final review IRON FORCE..... DELETED!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 02:50 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksilvo View Post

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Totally agree

I just log on start the game have a look at who I'm up against and nine times out of 10 quit straight away, there's no point being cannon fodda for other peoples amusement

For me a game isn't a game unless everyone has an equal chance to win, that really has to be the absolute fundamental basis of a game, everyone has a chance, these miss matches are a joke, I personally shot one tank 30 times and it didn't die, he shot me once 5 times and killed me first shot every time, I ask you what's the point

I understand how these apps work, they give you a taste of success until you get into it then intentionally make it so you keep facing superior opponents so you have to spend money money money, really I'm just sick and tired of these companies pretending to bring something to the market for players when really it's just a financial con

They need to have the facility to just play the AI bots, at least they could keep these guys matched at each players level, that way you can always find a fair match and when you feel like it you can try against the big guys

Old 12-19-2013, 07:00 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Totally agree total waste of time

Totally agree

Old 12-29-2013, 05:57 PM

It's a fun and addicting game, however the math is ALL wrong!!! Decals and skins claim a 35% increase in damage, but only add 35 pts to damage stats (just as an example). The one shot kills from a scorpius shouldn't be possible! Are you trying to tell me that a scorpius can do over 1000 pts of damage in a single shot?! This is not fair, especially to new players. Fix the calculations please.
On top of these issues is one that really needs to be dug into. There are ways to hack the software to add as much money and diamonds as you wish... While honest players like myself are stuck earning them and buying them. Please dig into this and get rid of the law breakers!
Old 01-07-2014, 06:46 AM

Glad to see no one gives a shit