★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Double Dynamo Get into the rhythm of your day!

Double Dynamo is a matching & rhythm game that trains your working memory, and helps you get better at handling distractions and turning challenges into action instead of stress. Play and awaken your senses!

Designed by Mike Plotz. Dynamic soundtrack by Mike Pettry.

*** HOW TO PLAY ***

Match the symbols in the boxes as they go by
Tap on the beat for a higher score
Remember the hidden symbols so you can match them
Thats it!

*** THE SCIENCE ***

Double Dynamo is a Dual N-Back game, which has been shown in recent studies (see Jaeggi et al 2008) to improve working memory capacity with regular training, and even boost IQ! Play for just 5 minutes a day and feel your mental capabilities improve over time.

*** CONTACT ***

Twitter: @hyponymous
Web: http://doubledynamo.com/feedback/

antisuji's comments:
Hi all, I'm the developer of Double Dynamo (see also Jared Nelson's teaser post on TA). Part Set, part Simon, part DDR, I designed this game to break your brain. The core mechanic (based on dual n-back) has been shown to actually increase IQ, plus other benefits like improved attention and concentration.

I'm pleased to announce that Double Dynamo is now available on the App Store — on sale at $0.99 for a limited time.

I'd love to hear what you think!

Youtube link | Pop Up

10-02-2013, 12:47 PM
You might want to post the video here, then we can see it better. Also an appinfo, if you need help, just ask.

10-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
You might want to post the video here, then we can see it better. Also an appinfo, if you need help, just ask.
Thanks, good call. How do I post an appinfo? (Sorry, I'm new here.)
10-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Nevermind, I figured it out myself. It's not easy being a n00b.
10-02-2013, 08:29 PM
It's a challenging game, but I like that I get a bit better each time I play. I think it's a nice game to show off to family. Quick to teach the basics.

Got any ideas of updates or things you want to add later?
10-03-2013, 12:45 AM
This game makes my brain hurt in a good way. I wish there were a few additional modes but I definitely have gotten my dollar's worth and plan to play more. Thanks for the game!
10-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Thanks, Suneun and rbates! I have a few ideas for new modes up my sleeve that I'm planning to roll out in a couple weeks, plus some other improvements. I think they'll go a long way to increasing replay value, so stay tuned.