★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: UntitledD
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 15.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Bounce through space, catching stars and avoid comets. Jetpack is limited to 2 boosts per space walk. Use the land button to accurately hit stars and get big combos.

Mr Speaker made this game entirely on the iPad with GamePress.
02-01-2014, 02:38 AM
Bit of an unassuming runner with elements of Baby Lava Bounce. It might not look like much but it's definitely a lot better than first glance implies. Would love to see it with pixelated graphics but that's just my predeliction for all things retro.

Obviously needs some perfecting but I've seen no ads or paywalls at all yet so hats off to them
02-01-2014, 03:44 AM
Description says it's iPad only

Game Center: sink_or_swim
02-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Bit of an unassuming runner with elements of Baby Lava Bounce. It might not look like much but it's definitely a lot better than first glance implies. Would love to see it with pixelated graphics but that's just my predeliction for all things retro.

Obviously needs some perfecting but I've seen no ads or paywalls at all yet so hats off to them
No ads or paywalls because it was made with Gamepress (a free app). Check it out.
02-01-2014, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Description says it's iPad only
Yeah, I had a stupid moment this morning but noticed in time to ask a mod to change it haha. Cheers for the heads up about Gamepress, will definitely look into that!
02-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Thanks for posting this
just to clarify this was created by one of our users and a winner of a game creation challenge we held using our platform.

You can follow the creator of this game on twitter http://www.twitter.com/mrspeaker