★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-30-2017, 12:21 PM
Faraway

Thanks for the feedback!!! 70-80%?!? Hahah close enough for me.�� I would like to see someone get this 100% accurate though. Maybe one day when I'm bored I'll pick it up and try again. This def was an interesting game... and they need to create more levels soon, with extra hidden eggs! And yes with all the cool glitches in level 0, they could try to incorporate something hidden within.. I was almost certain that the father was going to appear dead in level 0. ���� anyways well worth the $$$
05-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Thanks for your effort, I have noticed something so just wanted to share and wouldn't have been able to do that if it weren't for your effort.

I tried also inputting the dates of the notes and sorted them by the order of the dates, as we know the date of Lv 6 happened before Lv 5, so I sorted it. Also summing up the coordinates by order and plotting the solution on excel. The shape looks more like the gate, still wasn't quite exact. I also tried grouping them by month to see if they are separate shapes to be joined by the dots on a month to month basis but to no avail.

Still, the shape seems to be telling me that Lv 16 is where the solution lies, so I tried to go through every steps of the hints on Lv 16 and looking it through Lv 0, but couldn't find anything. Just sharing thoughts.

Another thought which I have yet to tried, since Lv 6 is the Lv where the notes were off-dates perhaps the solution is on one of the hints on that stage? Some of the hints will take you to walk a bit so I'm guessing that by looking through the hint lense on Lv 0, one of the hints might take us to a hint gate which may be the special bonus.