i need help with we rule. please help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by nightskys, Mar 25, 2010.

1. nightskys

nightskys Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    My problem here is that 4 of my good we rule friends has shops open. The sign says open. When I go to there castle I go to there shops I can see people who have placed orders and I see shops with nothing above them ( <-the open ones) now I know they are open because no one has placed orders there but I can not click them and place a order. Please help me because they are placing orders at my shops and I would like to return the favor. o and it is just 4 of them the rest of my friends i an see and place orders at there shops.

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    The game is broken. There's no answer ATM from Ngmoco.

3. nightskys

nightskys Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    okay so it is not my app it is just the game. i feel bad for these people becuse i always order at there shops and them mine.

they are all like wtf remove this guy (<- naa just trolling

hope they fix this.

4. shujin

shujin Active Member

Jan 1, 2009
    There's a rather extensive discussion on the We Rule thread, along with many other bugs, perhaps you might wanna hop over here instead: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=46566

5. summaecodex

summaecodex Member

Mar 24, 2010
    journalist
    UK
    You can only select shops with the open sign above them.

Shops with player icons are already being used.

6. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Yeah he knew that I believe. He is talking about the "can't buy" bug. Happening to some of my friends too. You go, the shop has no bubble but you can't order. Supposedly being fixed - but go on over to the main thread for the latest update on the situation.