Saturday Morning RPG

Saturday Morning RPG is an episodic role-playing game firmly set in a world inspired by 1980s Saturday morning cartoons.…
TouchArcade Rating:
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Saturday Morning RPG is an episodic role-playing game firmly set in a world inspired by 1980s Saturday morning cartoons.

The game follows the story of Martin “Marty” Hall, an average high school student who has been gifted a powerful ability to channel magic through everyday objects. With his newfound powers Marty has inadvertently attracted the ire of the world’s most heinous villain – the evil Commander Hood. This leads Marty into a series of dangerous plans that he must unravel to save the world (several times!).

Saturday Morning RPG is a Japanese style RPG that allows players to build Marty’s power up throughout multiple stand alone episodes. Players can carry over stats, inventory, and even story decisions between these episodes (sometimes your actions in one episode will ripple into previous or future episodes!). Saturday Morning RPG is a truly unique and engrossing role-playing game experience that can not be missed!

9 out of 10 (Gold Award): "A heart-felt love letter to Japanese role-playing games and ’80s popular culture, Saturday Morning RPG is likely to prove irresistible to anyone over the age of 30." - Damien McFerran, pocketgamer.co.uk

9.5 out of 10: “Saturday Morning RPG is one of the most ambitious handheld games I’ve played in a long time, and it’s unbelievably well done.” – Adam Jones, stashow.net

93 out of 100: “Saturday Morning RPG is a refreshing take on the genre.” – Matt Smith, n00balert.com

“This is how JRPGs always should have felt!” - Sean Koch, iFanzine.com

“I found myself desperately wanting more.” – Trevor Faulkner, elder-geek.com

Touch Arcade Forums Game of the Week, Kotaku Gaming App of the Day, USA Today's Portable Pick, and several other accolades. Don't think twice about playing this game!
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Role Playing, Strategy
Release:Apr 05, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
User Rating: (16)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal