Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-19-2013, 07:31 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Just played a few games and then i checked GC and my scores still arent uploading.

I hit 50+ thousand earlier, which shouldve been number 1 for today's leaderboards, but my score isnt showing.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 08-19-2013 at 07:33 PM..
Old 08-19-2013, 08:36 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I hit 50+ thousand earlier, which shouldve been number 1 for today's leaderboards, but my score isnt showing.
Ah, you must have encountered Michael Amott!

It may be that you need to beat your previous in-game high score in order for Game Center to log it as a new high score for the leader boards - we've come across this issue a couple of times - it's an unfortunate side effect of the game collecting scores internally when Game Center wasn't functioning correctly.

I will check into this tomorrow morning and see if the development team have any additional info!
Old 08-21-2013, 10:57 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Just played a few games and then i checked GC and my scores still arent uploading.

I believe we've figured a solution for this GC issue that won't scrub the existing leader boards (something we've done everything possible to avoid!)

So there is a new update being submitted which should clear up the leader board issues for all players - and expand the number of leader board categories, as suggested the players in this thread

Look out for 1.21 next week - I'll drop by once more when it goes live
Old 08-21-2013, 11:05 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Cool, thanks!

Yeah, it was Amott who actually handed me the game over screen.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:38 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Good news! 1.21 just went live on the App Store and the leader board issue is resolved, with all existing/previous scores intact. We've also added 3 new leader boards for Number of Enemies Killed, Total Damage Dealt, and Distance Run. More updates coming soon! Enjoy
Old 09-02-2013, 02:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Played a game today and got another Killed-by-Amott moment, and GC still doesnt update for me. Great game, but had to delete it coz without Gc functioning correctly for me, playing it is pretty much moot, especially since there arent anything else in the game to keep me playing it.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:01 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Exact-Psience - Can you confirm your GC user name? There's no reason we know why your scores would not be appearing on the GC board, assuming you got to the death screen and saw your final score tally before returning to the main menu, it should auto update on GC, and if you didn't beat your highest 'all time' score, you should still see scores for today/this week, etc. Any additional info you can give me on this would be great - as I had thought we'd resolved any GC issues! FYI - Achievements are coming this week