League of Evil and The Real Blocks Cometh TEAM UP!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ravenousgames, Feb 10, 2011.

1. ravenousgames

ravenousgames Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
    Hey everyone, if you follow either Halfbot or Ravenous Games on Twitter you would've noticed we both posted about a special announcement we plan on revealing today! Well here it is:

[​IMG]

Halfbot (developer of the REAL Blocks Cometh), and League of Evil have TEAMED UP to deliver custom content in each others games! As a special treat for our gamers; you can now play through some Blocks Cometh styled levels in League of Evil and in Blocks Cometh you can play as League of Evil characters!

You can read more about the mashup over here:
    http://www.gamefront.com/blocks-cometh-league-of-evil-iphone-games-join-forces/

---

Now onto the eye-candy!!

League of Evil - Blocks Cometh Levels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blocks Cometh - League of Evil Characters

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Halfbot

Halfbot Well-Known Member

#2 Halfbot, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
    ***UPDATE***

LAUNCH DATE: FEB 17th!!!

Hey everyone!

Halfbot is very excited to be working with Ravenous Games to bring you guys this awesome indie developer team up! We promise you won't be disappointed!

***UPDATE***

The Blocks Cometh Trailer!

THE BLOCKS COMETH HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE APP STORE! We are awaiting approval.

3. Iphonerox

Iphonerox Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
  4. nesio718

nesio718 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    awwww shiiiiiit!!! this is what im talking about. indie dev collabo!!!! and its two great games at that?? drool-gasm. HALFBOT HURRY UP WITH THE GREATNESS!!!!!11!one!!

5. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Holy **** I would've never suspected this! Now that is worth posting about. And 30 Blocks of Cometh levels in LOE is great!

6. n8equalsd

n8equalsd Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2010
    Nice. IIRC, the fake had stolen characters from League of Evil.

7. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #7 crex, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!! Now this is what I'm talking about!!!!! Yes. Yes. A MILLION Times YES!!!!:D:D:D Can't believe it! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ Could you tell?

Beware the Blocks Evil!!! or League of Comeths!!!

Once again: :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

8. ravenousgames

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
  9. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Mr. Destructoid FTW!!!!

10. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Best news I've heard all day :)

11. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    LOE + TRBC + submitted = YES!!!

12. QBC

QBC Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    I must say, my awesome meter shot up when I saw this. I was already planning to get TBC, but this just makes that deal even sweeter. :D

13. tocameelarcade

tocameelarcade Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
  14. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Holy cow!!!

15. ravenousgames

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone. We're sure this gonna be awesome for you gamers playing both games!

16. Halfbot

Halfbot Well-Known Member

Hey Guys thanks for the support! We are really happy to hear your reactions and it seems that we are all on the same page for thinking this is a fantastic idea!:D Hopefully The Blocks Cometh will be approved soon and we will be able to set a release date. Definitely planning to launch this month! Also we'll have a trailer coming really soon!

17. nesio718

nesio718 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    Can't wait. Wish we had a date. I need to stop comin to the site look for info.

18. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Holy frogs!!!! Yeah!!! this sounds awesome!!!

19. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    :eek: Epic! :D

Can't wait for the update to LoE, and for my purchase of T(R)BC :)

want to hear a story? ok:

I saw the fake the blocks cometh when it first came out in the app store, and looked at the app because i liked the icon :p. I did not purchase it however, and recently (on monday) discovered LoE and did some research on it, which i eventually bought and beat. I remembered that i saw the spinning character before and tried to find the game that i saw him on, thinking it might be the same dev. or something. So i tried to no avail to find the game; not finding it in the app store, I did some research on google. After a half hour of frustrating searching, i found the fake app and eventually read your story in the couple of topics here on touch arcade :p. So i decided to buy your game when it came out, with my one wish being that you could have the option to play as the guy that they stole from LoE. and now my wish is granted with this AWESOME news :)

sorry for the wall :eek:

20. kaboom132

kaboom132 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    I just beat LoE as well - hope this update comes soon as I can't wait to play it!