★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-15-2013, 09:57 PM

- It is much deeper than Game Dev Story, it gives you lots of other options and choices, and you are also faced with interesting RPG like dialogue choices such as "you are approached by neighborhood kids, do you a) fight; b) run; c) offer them a job; or d) serve their bitch ass in a battle rap? Your decisions increase or decrease your stats according to how they play out.
- it is much harder to get into than GDS. it isn't as accessible.
- there are lots of typos, and errors which seem to have happened in translation
- there are several weird bugs?, for instance when you name your game it doesn't save so you are forced to use their random game names.
- you are given the choice to develop for iOS or android (well, obvious versions of them).
- I haven't gotten too deep into it yet, but I'll rate it and give more imps later,

So far I'd say its about a 3.5-4/5
Good game that's deeper than GDS, but not as addictive or accessible
10-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Beat the game in 24 hours (give or take a few minutes) after a mild amount of play. The game is fun but I feel bad for anyone who payed $1.99, I mean, the game is so short that there aren't even IAP. If the game was lengthened and there was more to do I'm the game it would improve it greatly. Overall it's a quick game to get into and a quick game to beat.

10-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Shows free now for a limited time.
10-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Game Impressions

10-22-2013, 04:45 AM
Played couple hours, love it but not great than Game Dev Story, there don't have many work to do just apply new project, select the working plan to increase Hype, move new office.

Need more things to unlock like new platform, new Genre game, mixing Genre will give more effective, etc...
10-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Played it. Let's say: there's a reason the dev keeps switching from priced to free about three times a week. All you need to know.
10-05-2014, 02:15 PM

really cool stuff!! all the best