★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-17-2015, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboWarrior View Post
Wow I'm appalled at what happened to this game with the last update. Unless you money to get VIP points, it would take forever to grind all the weapons. I'm not a good player by any means so 25 XP for every game is a disaster. At least I still have my veteran status so I don't have to worry about timers but it's disappointing to see it go form Premium, to Freemium, to Free to Pay, to finally Pay to Play. Gonna probably go and play MC4 (hopefully they didn't butcher that game yet) and WOTBlitz.
Yeah, I also redownloaded MC4, I hope Gameloft gets their stuff together before the next Modern Combat game, but that seems unlikely.

Last edited by Pocketnova; 12-17-2015 at 02:30 PM.
12-17-2015, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
My main problem is Gameloft charging much more than a premium price for something that is worth much less.
to you

12-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
to you
Ok, that was poorly phrased on my part. They added one class to a game, with the same amount of stuff as all the other classes, for 25 dollars more. That seems like a bad deal to me. But your point is valid, so I won't add any more to this discussion after I post this.
12-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Ok, that was poorly phrased on my part. They added one class to a game, with the same amount of stuff as all the other classes, for 25 dollars more. That seems like a bad deal to me. But your point is valid, so I won't add any more to this discussion after I post this.
I get what you mean, and I know you're not one of the "Lol more like LAMEloft with their GREEDY IAP!" complainers just complaining for the sake of it. But I also know that Gameloft really sincerely wanted to make the whole "pay once" thing work with this game, and it just flat out didn't. They've salvaged it by making the changes they have, and as a result this has been a very well supported game for a year and a half now. If this was Call of Duty we'd already have had to spend another $60 on the sequel by now

All this is just to say that negativity breeds more negativity. If you don't want to buy the new IAP I totally get that, but I don't understand what coming into a thread just to drop a superslam on Gameloft accomplishes either.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-18-2015, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
I get what you mean, and I know you're not one of the "Lol more like LAMEloft with their GREEDY IAP!" complainers just complaining for the sake of it. But I also know that Gameloft really sincerely wanted to make the whole "pay once" thing work with this game, and it just flat out didn't. They've salvaged it by making the changes they have, and as a result this has been a very well supported game for a year and a half now. If this was Call of Duty we'd already have had to spend another $60 on the sequel by now

All this is just to say that negativity breeds more negativity. If you don't want to buy the new IAP I totally get that, but I don't understand what coming into a thread just to drop a superslam on Gameloft accomplishes either.
I'm fine with playing $60 for COD since at least one can grind all the weapons within the year and the only thing costing money are maps which I don't purchase anyway. And the class selection (perks, customization) isn't behind a clear paywall. On top of that at least the campaign are fun and have a decent story for a FPS game (modern warfare trilogy had one of the best plot lines in FPS so far I've played, Soap you will be missed )
12-28-2015, 08:11 PM
Loving the game but 💩💩💩💩 chapter 4
I've done everything prior and it won't unlock.... I've looked at the support site and did the suggestions but it didn't work.....gay I want to uninstall but don't want to cause of my progress

Last edited by ddw04; 01-16-2016 at 06:18 AM.
02-19-2016, 05:15 AM
Hi guys, is this bounty hunter class any good? I mean you collect much more diamond dust, but you can use it just for buying XP boosters, killsigns or some tier 3 (sometimes better) weapons which I usually have already... Or am I missing something?? Thanks!!
02-19-2016, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michna View Post
Hi guys, is this bounty hunter class any good? I mean you collect much more diamond dust, but you can use it just for buying XP boosters, killsigns or some tier 3 (sometimes better) weapons which I usually have already... Or am I missing something?? Thanks!!
It's a ridiculously op ripoff class that overthrows the other classes,if you are crazy enough to spend 25 freaking bucks just to get 1 STUPID CLASS in some half-a$$ed,broken mobile fps then go on.
02-25-2016, 10:06 AM
Quote:

yea as per Gameloft trying to make the premium part work I wish we could have a premium(were u can pay 4 d game once and pay for any extra dlc later) version and freemium version
03-21-2016, 11:05 PM
Quote:

This plus the update for 3D Touch is soooo nice. This is the way to play. Wish they would add it to nova without making it freemium. Seriously. Hard to go back. They still support and it's a great game. Helps I purchased it so no timers and stuff. Maybe more people should have