Universal God of Light, soundtrack by UNKLE

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by anton@playmous, Feb 25, 2014.

1. anton@playmous

anton@playmous Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Nov 25, 2013
    CEO @ Playmous
    Barcelona
    [​IMG]

Hello Touch Arcade Community!

Let me take this opportunity to present God of Light, a physics puzzler with a unique twist on the puzzle genre. Playing as an extraterrestrial being dubbed Shiny, players will use, bend and manipulate beams of light to solve puzzles by exploring the interactive game world, controlling Shiny as he saves the universe from an impending darkness.

The game’s score is exclusively composed by UNKLE, famous British electronic music act founded by James Lavelle; the game soundtrack will be also released as a single alongside the game launch.

The game is divided into 3 different worlds (called Trees of Life) containing 25 levels each. The goal of each level is to reach the main level object (The Source of Life) with the ray of light energy. Players will use mirrors, prisms, filters, collectors, portals and other objects that reflect, split, combine, color and even bend the ray of light to reach the level goal. Players are introduced to new game objects as they play different levels, making every level a fresh experience.

[​IMG]
    The Tree of Life

We will announce the release date as well as post more God of Light screenshots very soon. Stay tuned!

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    I've been following this one when saw the article at PG. Looking forward for this one. Love the art style :D

3. macmini706

macmini706 New Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Thank you i like it

4. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    This looks marverlous! Will probably be an insta-buy :D