★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-03-2015, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1st View Post
I'd like to see Cobra Command get released at some point. DL and SA get released all the time but CC is nowhere to be found.
Cobra Command WAS on the App Store, but I don't know what happened. Try these on for size:

http://arcadesushi.com/must-play-laserdisc-games-on-ios/
02-03-2015, 09:41 AM
Im just tapping buttons so much I don't get a chance to see the action!! Great graphics if you ever get to see them.

02-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
The iPhone Only version came out not so long ago if you're wanting to play it immediately:

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/dragons-lair-2-time-warp/id807479692?mt=8

Missed that completely. I loved Dragon's Lair back in the day I bet its been over a decade since i played it, thanks Pete
02-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen1919 View Post
Im just tapping buttons so much I don't get a chance to see the action!! Great graphics if you ever get to see them.
This is exactly the same problem I had with the first two (on both iPad and iPhone). you really gotta look at the buttons so much you miss alot of the gameplay. Is it any better on this one?
02-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Is it long or short? Because it is huge size..
02-03-2015, 12:46 PM
SHUT UP!!! my wallet is starting to hate owning apple products -_-

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
02-03-2015, 02:24 PM
For those of you who have played it, do you have time to enjoy the game, story & the graphics or are you too busy hitting buttons to really watch what is happening? For me it is different standing at a machine & hitting buttons & moving sticks. That becomes natural & you don't think about it. But when it's on the iPad screen...... Different story for me at least.

Aaahhh I can't resist. Too many memories at the arcade waiting to play then finally getting my turn on these games. Getting my quarters ready

Last edited by mzinn; 02-03-2015 at 07:59 PM.
02-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Not normally a naysayer, but I never understood the appeal. The art was magnificent, but the experience, frustrating and ultimately, very expensive to enjoy. Now, no longer expensive, just frustrating.
02-03-2015, 09:37 PM
I really like these on the consoles..when other players were playing. I have very slow reflexes and needless to say I sucked due to it. So I gather reflexes are still a major item to have for both I gather ??
02-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
For those of you who have played it, do you have time to enjoy the game, story & the graphics or are you too busy hitting buttons to really watch what is happening? For me it is different standing at a machine & hitting buttons & moving sticks. That becomes natural & you don't think about it. But when it's on the iPad screen...... Different story for me at least.

Aaahhh I can't resist. Too many memories at the arcade waiting to play then finally getting my turn on these games. Getting my quarters ready
Is there any way of enjoying this on the ipad? At the moment I'm just tapping yellow buttons so all I get to see are yellow buttons.

So far for me this us 'The Yellow button tapping game'. Nothing else exists but the buttons. Can't see any of the graphics or even listen to the story. Maybe after I know the taps I can watch??