★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-10-2017, 10:12 PM
I actually wish we could watch more ads for coins. Hell I've spent well over $100 in this game. I think the game should detect that and let me watch all the ads for coins I want until they run out lol

Billy
09-11-2017, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I actually wish we could watch more ads for coins. Hell I've spent well over $100 in this game. I think the game should detect that and let me watch all the ads for coins I want until they run out lol

Billy
I no longer get any ads for coins

Plus+ ID: osterus

10-03-2017, 05:09 AM
looks like no more new updates?

10-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Many updates will come, with many cool new features

We have been very busy with all kinds of stuff, among other things plotting the new big features for Phoenix 2 now that the 3.0 anniversary update has been released.

The next update will mostly be aimed at supporting new stuff in iOS 11, a lot of which is in the background. But I will do my best to squeeze in a ship

Future updates will add new content like ships and a couple of major features. We also plan to add a new music track, but we'll see how that pans out.
10-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Please please add the tracks from phoenix hd. I realize this is subjective but the new tracks in phoenix 2 just dont do it for me. Having the option to switch to the original music tracks would be awesome. Thanks for making another great game.
10-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selachii View Post
Many updates will come, with many cool new features

We have been very busy with all kinds of stuff, among other things plotting the new big features for Phoenix 2 now that the 3.0 anniversary update has been released.

The next update will mostly be aimed at supporting new stuff in iOS 11, a lot of which is in the background. But I will do my best to squeeze in a ship

Future updates will add new content like ships and a couple of major features. We also plan to add a new music track, but we'll see how that pans out.
more updates and another ship! FeelsAmazingMan

10-05-2017, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgi View Post
Please please add the tracks from phoenix hd. I realize this is subjective but the new tracks in phoenix 2 just dont do it for me. Having the option to switch to the original music tracks would be awesome. Thanks for making another great game.
We do not plan to add the Phoenix HD tracks to Phoenix 2, we want to keep the App size as small as possible. However, it is easy to play Phoenix 2 with the original Phoenix HD music. The composer has made the tracks available for free on his website. If you download the tracks and put them in your music app of choice you can simply play Phoenix 2 with the Phoenix HD tracks playing in the background. The Phoenix 2 music should mute automatically and if it doesn't there is a toggle in the top left of the main screen
10-21-2017, 10:11 PM
saved up 7k gold to hopefully buy the new ship and some upgrades...

hope theres a new update soon!

10-27-2017, 08:04 AM
We are aiming to release an update at the end of next week. It is focused on iPhone X support but contains some new content. More new ships and other content will follow
11-01-2017, 11:39 AM
HELL YEAH!!!!!!

An update just landed! They introduced the Shogun from Phoenix 1!!!!

I effing LOVE it. I dropped $10 and immediately unlocked and fully upgraded it. It's fantastic. The graphics of its special weapons is awesome!! I love it's secondary weapon. It kicks ass. It's main weapon is no slouch either. The ships design is true to its original design as well.

Absolutely phenomenal!!

Well worth the money to me. I think I'm up to $120 spent on this game lol

Call me an Orca whale. Lol

Billy