★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-28-2015, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockolli3000 View Post
Thx for the good adwise but it seems, that you haven't read my post properly. I have been playing this game for a while now and imho know a bit about the functions and gameplay. I never spend real money on it and went fairly good with it. Second, since your 2 updates behind you dont really know what you are talking about, you havent had any real gameplay experience, though trying to school us.. Lastly I'd be happy to see your deck without new Units withstand a deck with the new KOF units. Please be so kind and upload a screenshot to let us take part of your wisdom
(Sigh) broccolli3000...u claim that I didn't read ur post properly but in reality u r the one who needs to read more carefully... my reply was intended for gamerzone323423 & NOT you! The last couple times uve replied to my posts were not really constructive but rather negative comments so I take this as like something personal! Whatever the case I have been playing since the beginning 1.1, so I have enough experience to know that no unit is perfect, just like they have strengths they have also weaknesses So U can counter any unit w something else! That's the way the developers made it & even tho some units are better than others is our job to discover which ones have balance w each other. & I may be behind 2 updates but doesn't mean I don't watch videos w new units & gameplays. It Doesn't mean that I don't read blogs or study & analyze the new units with depth.it is True I don't have experience Playing 1.27 but I do know that any unit can be countered with the right mix! So again no unit is invincible! & the request u r making is absurd since I don't have 1.27 yet. & again my reply was intended for other member not u & it was regarding spending real money! I was only suggesting how to make better purchasing decisions w earned medals cus like I said every meta changes the units & makes u think strategies so u can use different units. That's how they keep it fresh & not repetitive! & lastly please keep ur negative comments to Urself if u don't have anything productive to say! thank u!
06-29-2015, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD View Post
(Sigh) broccolli3000...u claim that I didn't read ur post properly but in reality u r the one who needs to read more carefully... my reply was intended for gamerzone323423 & NOT you! The last couple times uve replied to my posts were not really constructive but rather negative comments so I take this as like something personal! Whatever the case I have been playing since the beginning 1.1, so I have enough experience to know that no unit is perfect, just like they have strengths they have also weaknesses So U can counter any unit w something else! That's the way the developers made it & even tho some units are better than others is our job to discover which ones have balance w each other. & I may be behind 2 updates but doesn't mean I don't watch videos w new units & gameplays. It Doesn't mean that I don't read blogs or study & analyze the new units with depth.it is True I don't have experience Playing 1.27 but I do know that any unit can be countered with the right mix! So again no unit is invincible! & the request u r making is absurd since I don't have 1.27 yet. & again my reply was intended for other member not u & it was regarding spending real money! I was only suggesting how to make better purchasing decisions w earned medals cus like I said every meta changes the units & makes u think strategies so u can use different units. That's how they keep it fresh & not repetitive! & lastly please keep ur negative comments to Urself if u don't have anything productive to say! thank u!
Oh thats why you wrote in plural on a topic which reffered to my post? Anyways, I'll be the first to admit that im wrong, please prove me better when you get 1.27 and post a screen here.

06-29-2015, 04:51 PM
Guys, what's the best way to get points and increase your rank? Playing online?
06-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikmsd View Post
Guys, what's the best way to get points and increase your rank? Playing online?
Playing many many games online yes. Let's face it though, you're more likely to than not to face NPC than an actual human these days unless of course you choose to play a close rank.
07-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Welp, i did it. Erased my data thinking I could back it up to Google Play on my iPhone. No solution for this right?
Yesterday, 01:09 AM
Backup and restore in iTunes. But it should have been done before and not after.
Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Thanks. At least the limited edition units I can't get any more were junk (although Mars People Pocket was adorb).
Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Version 1.27 available to iOS.
Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikmsd View Post
Version 1.27 available to iOS.
Took long enough. I'm really into this other game now called "Iron Desert" - and it's safe to say I have lost A LOT of interest in MSD!