Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-25-2013, 02:55 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Hey guys, I'll be answering any questions you have about Iron Force. Just give me a shout if there's anything you want to know
Old 07-25-2013, 04:48 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Whats your username on it?
Same username I'm using here.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:58 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
Same username I'm using here.
I messaged you in global chat. My name is Evate
Old 07-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

This looks cool, is it anything like ibomber attack?
Old 07-28-2013, 08:07 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Great game. I play with my son and have formed a legion together. How do we play together on the same maps against other players?
Old 07-28-2013, 05:32 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick@Chillingo View Post
Hey guys, I'll be answering any questions you have about Iron Force. Just give me a shout if there's anything you want to know
Yeah! Not to be rude, but why are the IAP out of touch with reality? $50 for a tank? $10+ for a couple hours of monotonous,"timed" gameplay? This is worse than RR3, and at least EA/Firemint put some effort into the game, making it justified. I'm not against F2P and IAP, but for most gamers, this game will get deleted as soon as it's downloaded.

Honestly though, Do you really think that one tank is worth the price of a console game? Do you think that timed gameplay will distract from it being dull. Iron Force is a terrible con-man with a friendly "Chillingo" smile.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:12 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemek View Post
Great game. I play with my son and have formed a legion together. How do we play together on the same maps against other players?
We're planning to add a feature to matchmaking where you can play with your friends. Right now you can increase your chances of being put in the same match by being in the same legion and searching for the same type of match, on the same map, at the exact same time. There's still a bit of luck involved but it's something that we're definitely looking to address in a future update.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:30 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by weehoo View Post
Yeah! Not to be rude, but why are the IAP out of touch with reality? $50 for a tank? $10+ for a couple hours of monotonous,"timed" gameplay? This is worse than RR3, and at least EA/Firemint put some effort into the game, making it justified. I'm not against F2P and IAP, but for most gamers, this game will get deleted as soon as it's downloaded.

Honestly though, Do you really think that one tank is worth the price of a console game? Do you think that timed gameplay will distract from it being dull. Iron Force is a terrible con-man with a friendly "Chillingo" smile.
Alright, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I've played it for hours without spending any money, I think of it as a challenge. The game sends you a notification when your fuel refills so it's easy to pick up, play a few matches, put it down, then pick it up again when your fuel refills. Plus, diamonds and fuel are randomly dropped onto the map during matches. So it's not as bad as you're making it out to be. But I'm sorry you don't like it, hopefully you'll like one of our other games.

Last edited by Patrick@Chillingo; 07-29-2013 at 05:57 AM..
Old 07-31-2013, 11:33 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Anyone played this game yet? No comments.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:35 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

I think the problem is that the game is really imbalanced. It is very clear that advanced tanks have an advantage in combat. Even when you max out the first tier tank, you're still toast against even the next tier of tank. It seems that you'd want people to get hooked and grind for diamonds, but having the timers for fuel and upgrades really steps on that. Having too many barriers like this really limit the life of the game, imho.