Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-09-2014, 08:21 PM
iPhone 5

I love everything about this game except the difficulty level. It feels as if certain platforms could be slightly up or down, and still allow for a high degree of challenge yet not force players to make completely perfect maneuvers. I've been stuck on level 4 for quite awhile, about 1 hour while watching tv, and if it only gets worse from here I can see myself getting bored really fast.

Maybe if there was an incentive to continue, such as new planes to unlock, or new additions to your current plane such as colors, maybe I would drag on. Since the goal is to only unlock levels, this game reminds me of those user downloadable edited levels where kids on the net made brutally difficult for a good laugh. Main reason I skip those.

Maybe the soft launch phase will change the level design somewhat in the actual release version . . .
Old 05-10-2014, 04:35 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
nightmare started at lvl5
Oh damn, I been stuck for ages on level 4. Well, uninstalled and will wait for the global release on this one.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Anyone figured out how to beat 3-7 (the last level of future world) yet? I've been fine with everything up to there and then there's one segment there that seems basically impossible... It's where you have to climb up a vertical column avoiding a spinning line of blocks. Seems impossible to do without having perfect luck and timing... and even then I'm not really sure how to do it.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:48 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Ok so I've figured out how to beat 3-7 but still haven't been able to get to the next checkpoint.... You have to perfectly fly straight up the left hand side. I've managed to get past the spinner about 5 times now but then I die right above usually :/ I guess I'll get it eventually hah.
Old 05-26-2014, 07:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Ooookay well to follow up I finally beat that level and then beat the rest of the game (man the last level is nuts)... I then was able to come back and beat 3-7 (which previously took hundreds of attempts) and I beat the whole level in 8 retries :P Now I've got 3 stars on every level hah
Old 06-04-2014, 10:44 AM
iPhone 5

Looks like its been updated and the physics have been tweaked. I actually can complete a lot of the levels now even though it is challenging.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

When is this game releasing in the US? Anything set yet?
Old 07-25-2014, 05:13 PM
Banned
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

This game makes me so happy I have a CA account! I don't like the Bird games but this is my favorite game from Rovio in years! I'm almost done with world 1 and I can't stop playing. I thought it was going to be like another Flappy game, I can't stand those, but it's nothing like a Flappy Bird. Best times mean a lot of practice and skill and the levels are really awesome too. So addicting.