iPhone Mü will be coming to iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HFoG, Mar 22, 2010.

1. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    The next update of Mü will run on either iPhone/iPod touch or iPad. The iPad version is looking particularly nice. I went through a lot of trouble to make sure that it adds some significant value (and eye candy) over and above the iPhone version. It's a universal app so those who already have the current version will get the iPad version for free and vice-versa.

Pre-release screen shots have been posted to the facebook page at http://facebook.com/MuGame.

For those who are unfamiliar with the game, Mü is quite possibly the best card game experience available on the iPhone. It's a thinking-man's card game that has been getting almost nothing but five star reviews. Originally created in 1995, it has long been a favorite among hobby gamers and card game aficionados. If you like trick taking games like Bridge, Hearts, Spades or Euchre, you really should give it a look. For unbiased information check out its page at board game geek. You'll find the link (and more information) on the Mü web site at http://mu.housefullofgames.com.

Steve

2. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Here's a screen shot to wet your whistle.

[​IMG]

And a promo video for the original iPhone version (makes a nice comparison).

3. Austin:]

Austin:] Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
  4. peilei

peilei Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Very nice!

5. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Glad you think so. I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out. Hopefully I can get the last few kinks ironed out over the next day or two so I can have it ready for the iPad launch. But if not, then it will be very soon thereafter.

6. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Just thought I'd post a quick update to my previous post. The latest version Mü was submitted this morning so it should be available for this Saturday's launch.

7. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    The new universal version is available in the store right now. Go get it!