Universal Battleheart (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Feb 1, 2011.

1. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Killed the boar. Three level 5's and a level 4. Game crashed on this battle half way through. Restarted and all was well.

2. Thanks for posting! Let's just use this one for convenience's sake. :D
    I disagree. This new icon style is great IMO even if it looks different from the OMG Pirates and Zombieville icons.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Definitely some pretty good initial reactions. It feels like it shares a lot of similarities with legendary wars, which was also just released, but that's okay. Really hoping for GC multiplayer in the future. That definitely shoots a game of this genre up by many proportions. Trenches was the first to accomplish this feat. for sidescrolling rts, and it definitely deserves its renewed spot in the top 5. Just hoping.

4. K?!

K?! Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    alea iacta est
  5. D1st0rtedFate

D1st0rtedFate Active Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Space, Outer
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if possible make it compatible with iOS 3.1.2! I dont want to upgrade because iOS 4.0+ lags my device horribly. I really want to buy this game.

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I'd say get this. The RPG elements and teamwork elements are done a lot better in this game. I hope sales go well and will be incentive for giving MM's first two titles multitasking support. I mean zombieville has been in the top 50 for...ever; please support it :(. OMG pirates hasn't been updated for over a year, even worse.

7. Greensheep

Greensheep Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2009
    none at the time
    Umm just a quick note. When you're in the Merchant section and you have an item selected could you have a small blue up arrow or red down arrow showing if the weapon is stronger or weaker than one you character has equipped? That would make things much easier :) besides that everything is tiiiight haha.

8. D1st0rtedFate

D1st0rtedFate Active Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Space, Outer
    Is there any possible way you guys could make it compatible with 3.1.2 and lower? I really want this game and at the moment can't get it.

9. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
  10. EyesAblaze

EyesAblaze Active Member

Jan 29, 2011
    So what exactly is the hype about this game?

11. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mika Mobile = gold

12. MikaMobile

MikaMobile Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I'll agree on the idea of arrows to indicate whether an item in the merchant is an upgrade or not. Would be convenient for sure.

We've heard some scattered reports of crashes. Seems like a restart generally does the trick, but were keeping an eye out for some kind of common symptom. if you have any technical issues, shoot an email to our support address.

Regarding iOS version, were unlikely to lower the requirement. In fact you should really have the latest (4.2) because it really helps the framerate.

13. slimothy

slimothy Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Looks like a SUPER awesome game. :)

14. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    The hog riding boss is really hard. Any tips Mika?

15. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator

Jul 30, 2009
    In the middle of the boar level I was very close to beating the boar and the game crashed to the springboard! Didn't save or anything, have to start that battle over again. Anyone else have an issue on that level?

16. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Nice game, but I'll wait for a sale.

17. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator

Jul 30, 2009
    Crashes during the boar level. I wrote a post in the other thread. Just about to beat him and boom crash done. Have to start it over. I restarted, closed anything multi-tasking, everything, just bing boom bam.

(noticed a couple typos too - a recieved instead of a received on an item description - probably an easy fix)

18. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    This game is amazing. I've spent about 40 minutes playing it, and I have to say it has surpassed even my wildest hopes and expectations :D

19. Deity X

Deity X Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Hey Mika Mobile. Please add the option to change names. I really want to rename my squad to be Norse gods plus it adds another layer of investment for the player and that's always good.

20. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Same here. I've also restarted the iPad.