JYDGE - a cyberpunk twin-stick shooter (10tons Neon Chrome spin-off)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 10tonsLtd, Nov 22, 2017.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    So out of curiousity will there be any major changes from the release version compared to the beta? As a tester I just wondered if I’d be buying the same game. Not that that’s an issue at all the game is worth it. Trust me to anyone who didn’t beta. I went into this one not knowing exactly what to expect since I didn’t play neon chrome. If you like twin stick shooters don’t even think about it. Just preorder or buy when it comes out. I mean this game has hectic run and gun but it also has strategic play like kill all enemies in the level without being seen and when you fire off a shot they come lookin to see what that was lol it can get stressful. There are lots of secrets too hidden rooms, collectibles that do weird stuff. There’s so many options for types of bullets, different perks for your character AND separate perks for your weapon. It’s basically like a judge dredd twin stick shooter. The story is light the game is mostly about missions, collecting intel, saving hostages, killing high value targets.

2. #Bonk3rZ

#Bonk3rZ Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    top of the world
    That would be a nice move. Loads of dedicated ios gamers and 10tons fans on ios 10 (like me) out there. Thank you very much!

3. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    I'd buy it no matter the price! You guys make awesome games!!

4. Verse

Verse Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2017
    This looks interesting. Any eta on this?

5. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
  6. 10tonsLtd

10tonsLtd Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    I would say it's 99% the same as the beta. The only differences are the slight performance optimizations, and control & difficulty tweaks. If you played the beta through, to be honest, there aren't probably that many reasons to purchase this. One reason I can think of is that we're adding at least one new mission in an upcoming update. But I will probably send that version to the existing beta testers before the release of that version, so... :) (No ETA on the update, but probably withing a couple of months).

7. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Well, there’s always “supporting a great developer and their work on the iOS platform.” That’s why I preordered it :).

8. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Despite beta testing I already pre-ordered as this game should be supported and I can't wait to play through again.

9. 10tonsLtd

Mar 10, 2009
    Much obliged!

The JYDGE preorder numbers on iOS are actually way higher than could have even dreamed of :O

10. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Preordered too as im a big fan of 10tons dual stick shooters. They all play like a dream with the Gamevice controller and I hope they keep making these variations on the dss formula.

Cheers

11. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    That’s great to hear!

12. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Will this be coming to Android?

13. 10tonsLtd

Mar 10, 2009
    Yes, eventually. After the iOS version is out, and any sudden unexpected flaws are fixed after the release, we'll start focusing our efforts on Android. Don't want to give an exact ETA (an exact estimate?? :confused:), but maybe in 1-2 months.

14. 10tonsLtd

Mar 10, 2009
    JYDGE iOS version is probably now already available for folks in New Zealand! How exciting!

15. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    #55 Jamesrooney27, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Read my reason to edit, don’t know how to delete