Universal Heroes and Castles - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 16, 2013.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Nice all I read here is there's new skins for the characters coming :D:D can't get enough of this.
    My dwarf is currently at level 16 and my knight lvl10 paladin only lvl3

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    SWEET! Holy crap, looks awesome! :D

Connector's in!!! Lol, well you can't beat me up until the PvP update is out. :p

Adding you now!

3. What??? I bought this game so I could beat you up! Haha, oh well, I got a warm fuzzy experience for being your official friend now.

I feel special now, so that was worth the money! :D

4. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I was waiting for your answer to buy (or not to buy) the game. So I bought it and it's great! I am at level 11 with knight, level 7 with knight, engineer and paladin :) On iPhone 5 it looks really nice. I am looking forward to updates. I know how well you supported your other games with BIG content updates so it was also thing becouse of which I bought this game :)

5. Ravensword Lover

Ravensword Lover Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Everything is brilliant, but can't you increase the texture size of the terrain? It looks so blurry and completely ruins the whole immersion. Please Foursaken, it's not a hard task to do. The rest are decent, especially the character textures. Thanks for a such a great game!

PS: +1 for an Archer or a Warlock/Mage/Priest addition. Also Berserker or Rogue would rock.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Yeah, the ground is pretty low res. But the graphics are secondary to such winning gameplay! I'd rather see lots of new content than something that pushes is hardware.

7. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    @Foursaken Media - I won't pay for crystals because I want to earn them but I will buy all your other games to support the updates. You have a massive hit on your hands !
    Just look at the comments in this thread. You guys deserve to make some moola ...

.... also from a selfish perspective I can't wait to see where this goes with all the updates etc.

Also this game is incredibly generous in terms of the IAP. It's completely optional and actually unadvisable because if you pay without learning the strategy to actually win then you are losing out on some lovely gameplay.

8. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    OMG...H&C is #11 on the charts! Well done Foursaken! You totally deserve it! Just please don't decrease gem payouts to force IAP.

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Soooooo... Favorite Class so far?

Mine's the Knight. Love the paladin too especially when he gets to command a full peon army with a few Blunderbuss behind them.

10. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Definitely Paladin. I live how you can hit multiple enemies at a time and get them on the ground. The heal and shield skills are also great.

Second would be the Knight. I love it how fast he attacks.

The last is the engineer. It shoots way to slow... But I love the crack shot, especially when all the enemies are aligned with the wall :D

11. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
    #451 Ravensword Lover, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    Usually I don't care about the graphics either but the ground just doesn't fit in with the rest. That's why I quited playing Skyrim. After downloading 4096x4096 resolution texture mods, I couldn't stand looking at the non-modded textures. That's the problem for me here, again. Played it one more and noticed NPCs look really good, just like my character. That ground is absolutely annoying.

PLEASE HEAR ME FOURSAKEN MEDIA!!! I'M NOT ASKING MUCH.

Also add more content please so both JBRUU and I will be happy. :p

12. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    'PLEASE HEAR ME FOURSAKEN MEDIA!!! I'M NOT ASKING MUCH.'

How the hell are you noticing the ground ? With everything that's going on in this.

I will try and check it out when I play next.

13. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
    :D

Like I said, when the rest of the visuals are good, the bad ones can be spotted pretty easily. Also, sometimes I become a "graphic freak", who couldn't stand low-res textures. Side effects of installing UHQ mods, I guess.

But let me say that again, I LOVED the character textures. Really good. Hell yeah.

14. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Lol, I have to admit I didn't even notice there was a ground.

I figured I was just slaughtering baddies in a vacuum of awesomeness.

15. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
    I started to feel like a real graphic freak.

16. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Bah!

17. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Keep playing. There some levels with snow after that. I'm sure the white texture won't bother you.

18. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
    Thanks for the info. That's good news. :)

Btw, how about adding the druid class?

19. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Snow levels are toughhhhh

20. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Man, this game is hard. Wish there was a way to upgrade the gold creation rate somehow. On level 14 I think.