Chop Chop Kicker By Gamerizon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by goiMot, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
  2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    So it's kinda like what Chop Chop Runner was to Chop Chop Ninja? A casual game based on the latest platformer?

3. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Another one? Gah, I need some variety.

4. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Meh. Looks alright. Definitely variety compared to their other games but I'm worried that it'll be too shallow and easily repetitive.

5. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

unless you add upgrading elements and a limited way of flying a bit higher, thisll be a mediocre kick as far as you can game. the best example of this would be toss the turtle playable here

6. yome

yome Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jan 5, 2010
    Game developer and founder of Roofdog Games (roofd
    Montreal
    Yes, there's an in-game shop where you can unlock stuff + buy upgrades for items you can use while in-flight. Plus, you can tilt your device to control the flight path.

7. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Looks fantastic but I hope there is a way to turn off the announcers. They would get annoying after a few tries.

8. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    Chop Chop Kicker takes place in the Chop Chop Caveman World.

As the game title said, Chop Chop Kicker is a "kicker game" (remember Yeti sport ?). You control the caveman and you have to kick the dinosaur as far as you can!

And yes, as Yome said, there is more! We added power-ups that will allow you to improve your distance (Bubble-gum, Chili Pepper, Shitaki Mushroom, etc)

There is also a bunch of interactive elements in the way to improve your score such as carnivorous plants, bouncing cloud, flying birds, etc.

The game is integrated with OpenFeint and Game Center. That means achievements and 2 leaderboards (best distance and best combo) :p

9. yome

yome Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jan 5, 2010
    Game developer and founder of Roofdog Games (roofd
    Montreal
    So we've finished and sent Chop Chop Kicker to Apple.

The game has changed a lot since the first video was taken. Instead of the accelerometer-based gameplay, you now draw lines that will guide the kicked dino through the air.

It's much more fun and I think people will like it. We'll try to post a gameplay video/real trailer soon.

Cheers

10. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    #11 Kael, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    just a quick word to thanks all those who helped us with testing and feedback:

We managed to create a new and fun way to play because of you.

[​IMG]
    Big Thanks :)

Edit: Ipad footage

11. killerbee72

killerbee72 New Member

Mar 21, 2011
    I'm in australia, and i'm wondering when it will be out over here.(or do the apps come out at the same time?) I've got all the chop chop games and i'm dying for more. BUT I HAVE ONE BIG QUESTION FOR THE CREATORS/WORKERS! WHEN ARE THE ICE CANYON LEVELS COMING OUT ON CC CAVEMAN! BECAUSE ON THE KICKER TRAILER, UNDER SELECT YOUR HERO, U CAN SELECT ICE CANYON AS ONE OF THE LEVELS TO PLAY. AND ITS NOT EVEN OUT? plz reply. sorry for the out burst.....GAMERIZON IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

12. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Chop Chop collection? :)

13. sawusawme

sawusawme Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Bermuda Triangle
    Looking forward,but I have played ChopChop caveman lite. The graphics look the same...I dn know.....

14. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    WOW, see my name here. :)

15. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    #16 Kael, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
    Hello,

So the game will be available tomorrow (according to Gamezebo and Pocker Gamer :p)

And since Chop Chop Ninja a year ago, The promo-codes are for the TA community :)

I have 5 promo codes to offer today !

Just need to tell us (by pm) what kind of Chop Chop game you would like to see next.

For example: "I would like to see Chop Chop Ninja 2!"

The 5 best ideas will receive a code

16. AppsCrunchy

AppsCrunchy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010