Eye candy or ability to play on phone/pad?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Stealthy Monk, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Stealthy Monk

Stealthy Monk Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Hey all, so here's my struggle-and i searched to see if this has already been threaded-i have an iphone and ipad, i game regularly on both-to the point my xbox 360 is now under used. When its time to buy a game I struggle with the iphone version or ipad version. The ipad version will be darn purdy BUT will be pricier and only works on my ipad. The iphone version wont be as purdy(although newer stuff seems pretty HDish) but will be cheaper and more importantly be playable on both devices.

I love the idea of having dual system games but hate the idea of not getting the full ipad experience. I cant be the only one to struggle with this one so I'd love to hear feedback on either side of the coin.

2. Stealthy Monk

Stealthy Monk Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2011
    85 views and no replies, guess i am the only one who struggles with this. :{

3. natejeevas

natejeevas Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Student
    Not USA
    Well, looks like it.

I only own iPod Touch right now so this isn't my problem.
    But if I do have iPhone and iPad, I will buy the iPad version whenever possible. Because I won't have any other use of iPad other than games and probably drawing, watching videos, and browsing (if there's wi-fi). For iPhone, I need it to communicate which is vital for me and I like my phone to be always on when it's needed. I don't like the idea of having red batteries when I need to make important call.