• Publisher: CB Labs
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 97.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (6)
App description: ***2012 WEBBY AWARD'S WINNER FOR PEOPLE'S VOICE / GAMES (HANDHELD DEVICES)***

"My kids think the game is 'awesome'. They love the character and the story a lot [and] in our family the gamehas created the unlikely phrase of 'Quick, kill the bunnies.'" - Wired.com

The Adventures of Timmy is a solid game and an excellent first outing for the folks from CB Labs. TUAW.com

Its really refreshing for a platformer to have much of a story at all, much less a solid one like Run Kitty Run. TouchArcade.com

The Adventures of Timmy: Run Kitty Run is an attractive title that offers tantalizing and addictive gameplay, wrapping the nightmarish torment of what bullies can create as a timid child pursues with heartfelt persistence, earning courage along the way. Jameswoodcock.co.uk

The Adventures Of Timmy is a game that all platformer fans should check out theappshack.com

A solid story line and graphics, along with some funky Pulp Fiction sounding background tunes make this a successful first release from CB Labs. AppDictions.com

4.5 out of 5 stars! - Smokinapps.com

Great presentation, good game life and tight controls make The Adventures of Timmy: Run Kitty Run easy to recommend. TouchGen.com

Timmys the coolest kid youll ever meet, him and that cat suit of his. And hes on a mission to save Kitty. Timmys shyness makes it hard for him to make friends. Whats worse is that the cat costume he wears makes him a target for bullies. When the prettiest girl at school tries to befriend him she gets taken by the school bully Mitch. Timmy must use his imagination to summon his strength to battle through Mitchs tree house lair and save her. Can you help Timmy rescue the girl of his dreams, and discover the secret of his cat costume?

FEATURES
PLAYERS CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN THE JOYSTICK OR D-PAD CONTROLS
4 CHAPTERS WITH OVER 36 LEVELS
BATTLE MITCHS TERRIBLE CREATIONS INCLUDING THE RAGE BUNNY, ZOMBIE TIMMY, PANDASURUS AND MORE!
OVER 30 ACHEIVEMENTS TO UNLOCK

Check out our trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAdvofTimmy

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/TheAdventuresOfTimmy

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/theadvoftimmy

goiMot's comments:

06-25-2013, 06:35 AM
I remember this being used for anti-bullying campaigns. This is the one, right?

As for the game, it's a pretty good platformer, and highly recommended especially now for free.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Yes, this is the one... But they took all the antibully promos out

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
06-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
^^^

Very nice. Thank you for the heads up. This is one of my favorite iOS platformers. And while I don't see why they'd rather keep re-releasing the game with every update instead of just updating the original, it is nice that they've made it free upon release so that those of us who bought it have a chance to snag it again...

And I'll gladly play through it a 10th time to see it on the widescreen. =oD
I almost passed this up... I think I have 2 previous versions of this same game and I agree it's pretty awesome. It is strange how they keep pulling the old version and re-releasing it though. What a strange developer.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.