App description: Its galactic! IGN

Little Galaxy has all the ingredients of a portable classic Pocket Gamer

Fun to listen to, gorgeous to look at, and super fun to play...Developer Bitmap Galaxy has a definite hit on its hands here Game of the week - Cult of Mac

With its gorgeous 3-D graphics, cheerful sounds, and fun physics, Little Galaxy has become a game that Im really enjoying. It truly is flawless App Advice

To celebrate over 1 million downloads Little Galaxys biggest ever update has landed and its packed with even more levels, challenges, upgrades, characters and more!

Polish your space boots and prepare for the adventure of a lifetime with the game thats taken the app stores by storm. Join our space jumping hero as he sets off across the galaxy on an amazing journey to find a new home. Use the super simple one touch control system to leap from planet to planet, undertaking challenges and collecting as many stars and power ups as you can along the milky way. With unlimited gameplay possibilities, challenges, stunning graphics, a host of unlockables and much more, Little Galaxy will draw you into its enchanting orbit like no other game.

Super-simple one-touch physics-based gameplay
Beautiful graphics brings the galaxy, stars and planets to life
Defy gravity by leaping from planet to planet
Collect Power-ups to boost your journey
Dozens of stages with challenges and quests
Infinity Mode - see how far you can go
Buy new costumes, accessories, power ups and upgrades
Social integration and Galactic leaderboard

Sanuku's comments:

08-26-2013, 02:08 PM
Nice review by 148 apps.
08-27-2013, 02:47 AM
I found that review a bit strange. The game-mechanic of Little Galaxy is quite like games like Tiny Wings (in that you complete missions that upgrade your multiplier, and the basic game remains the same), but you don't see people complaining about how Tiny Wings doesn't offer enough new stuff and is only fun in five minute bursts.

08-29-2013, 02:12 PM
Little Galaxy crazy story behind :)

Sometime to finish a game a real space suit is needed. Read how we tried to get one

http://bitmapgalaxy.com/blog/7-blog/...t-a-space-suit
09-02-2013, 02:59 AM
That was a really nice read. It put a smile on my face. Thanks for posting it

I'm still stuck in level 5.2 in the game. I wonder if I will ever get any further. It's always a bit of a shame when a beautiful uplifting game starts to get frustrating
(I thought I'd try and see if posting that I am stuck would work for me too, as it seems to have worked for Roger... )
09-02-2013, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
That was a really nice read. It put a smile on my face. Thanks for posting it

I'm still stuck in level 5.2 in the game. I wonder if I will ever get any further. It's always a bit of a shame when a beautiful uplifting game starts to get frustrating
(I thought I'd try and see if posting that I am stuck would work for me too, as it seems to have worked for Roger... )
Lena which objective makes you cry? Just let me know and maybe I can help
09-02-2013, 04:28 AM
I'm not crying yet
But I'm having trouble with both the 40 planets in 1:30 and the 60 planets total objective (edit: scratch that, posting works, or perhaps I hadn't really tried for the 60 planets total, because I got that one now). My record seems to be about 36 planets in 1:30, and then I already feel that I'm really doing super well, not making big mistakes, not taking spins, etc. Most of the time I play now I die before the 1:30 are over, just because I'm taking so many risks to get to more planets more quickly.

Last edited by lena; 09-02-2013 at 05:41 AM.
09-03-2013, 02:10 AM
Lena just quick reply:
60 planets total, take it easy, relax, and just don't die
40 planets in time - do not jump on middle planets on left side when they are rotating clockwise you loose seconds there