App description: Stand on the knifes edge between risk and reward. The turn of a single card can win bags of treasure or lose it all in this simple and strategic game of chance and skill.

Every card you draw could be your last, but the right mix of wit and courage wins the booty.

Creative card game that starts out simple and layers on the strategy
Gamezebo 9/10

If you're after a polished and fun card game, this should be your first port of call.
PocketGamer 8/10

baller x-treme (that is a compliment)
Tycho of Penny-Arcade

Youre not just getting a nifty card game; youre getting a long steady feed of new ways to play.
Quarter to Three 4/5 stars

Best New Games and What Were Playing
-Apple

Dead Mans Draw combines luck and strategy in a simple card-drawing format. Pulling the wrong card could bust your entire hand, but choosing the right target for a cannon blast or following a treasure map to the best destination can turn the tides in your favor more than any blind luck ever could.

Draw if you dare!

-------------------------------

Easy to learn, challenging to master
Chain together card combos to rack up points
Win gold and unlock new treasures
Exploit unique powers granted by mystic jewels
Earn special rewards with high scores
Test your skills in 50+ distinct tournaments, with more to come

Follow us on Twitter: @DeadMansDraw

biokid's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 43.4 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

The ULTIMATE game of risk & reward, where a single card can pile up gold or lose everything!

Draw cards, win gold, and unlock exciting new adventures in this addictively fun game of chance and skill.

Join Scurvy Pete, Black Bonnie, and the dashing Sir Lovesword in a quest for pirate booty.

● Easy to learn, challenging to master
● Chain together card combos to rack up points
● Win gold and unlock new treasures
● Exploit unique powers granted by mystic jewels
● Earn special rewards with high scores
● Test your skills in 40+ distinct tournaments, with more to come

Draw if You Dare!
iPhone Screenshots

12-11-2013, 03:02 PM
So they've gone and converted the game to be even more freemium, and in exchange are supposed to have credited early-adopters with a large sum of gold. FYI, I am yet to receive any of that gold.

There's a really great and fast card game here, it's just a shame that traits throw it out of balance. Also that you can't play online. But if you can find someone for pass-and-play, and agree not to use traits, the game is highly enjoyable.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
12-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braybot View Post
@slammajamma28

If you don't mind, send an email to dmdsupport@stardock.com listing the following info:

-where you're crashing (ex. on startup, mid-game, etc.)
-when did it start crashing (ex. after I started the 3rd game, the first time I got a key/chest combo, etc.)
-what your current level is
-what device you're using
-what version of iOS
-are you logged into Game Center (and if you log out, does it still crash)

The crashes we've seen are pretty uncommon, so any info we can get is valuable to us in tracking it down. Thanks!

Chris Bray
Producer - Dead Man's Draw
Thanks for your respons, Chris.

I was just about to send in the email when I thought...

That seems to have fixed whatever issue I was having!

No problems - only situations.
12-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Glad it's working for you now. It would still be useful to get the info for us to help solve the problem for others. Thanks!
12-25-2013, 06:23 AM
The game is really nice. Mp would be very nice.