• Publisher: Because Music
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 33.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Set in the vast reaches of space, take control of the Metronomy ship and help Joe Mount navigate the cosmic wilderness. You will need quick reactions and fast thinking to avoid the increasingly perilous obstacles in your path. From exploding mines, to darting asteroids, all set to the soundtrack of an exclusive re-work of the Metronomy single I'm Aquarius.

** Features **
- Reaction based gameplay
- Easy and fun to play.
- Leaderboards of high scores
- Share your scores with friends on Facebook & Twitter.
- Exclusive soundtrack

mutantchris's comments:
Hey Guys, I work at Mutant Labs, just wanted to let you know about our latest game we have produced with the UK band Metronomy, for their single 'I'm Aquarius'.

It was a very cool project to work on, basically its a 'rhythm avoider' based on this music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQS4oa-dgLY (hope it's ok to post that)

Some people find it a bit weird that a band is releasing a mobile game, however i don't think its much different to having a music video really, and the band themselves were actually pretty hands on with helping designing it, as well as the game itself featuring an exclusive remix of the song that hasn't appeared anywhere else yet. Would be very interested to see what you guys think about this kind of thing, and just generally feed back on the gameplay.

03-25-2014, 07:45 AM
I love Metronomy! The Bay is one of my favorite songs. Any chance for an autograph? Lol. Seriously I love this band. I wish my local radio station would start playing them. Cool game!
03-25-2014, 07:54 AM
There's actually prizes from the band I think for whomever holds high scores on May 5th, including a special pressing of the new album which i think will be signed?? get yourself on the high scores board!
03-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchris View Post
There's actually prizes from the band I think for whomever holds high scores on May 5th, including a special pressing of the new album which i think will be signed?? get yourself on the high scores board!
I can't get in the top 1000 in the leader board. It seems my dream will be impossible.