★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-17-2013, 04:54 AM
that is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertcanmirza View Post
3 words; It is addictive

Game is really fun and mostly addicitve I am at top 30 right now and got lots of gifts. Thank you devs...
08-17-2013, 07:35 AM
I can hardy stop paying this! It's like the football version of Real Basketball.

08-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I'm really liking this game. Tho, there needs to be character customization. Unless I'm missing it somewhere. It would be cool to make your player unique when playing against other people. I just started the game, so I could be missing it.
Yes, there's certainly character customization features in the game, there's a "shopping cart" icon at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, click on it and you were enter a "locker room" where you can change up your facial expressions, jersey names / colours, try out the power ups...etc

Let me know if you find it!
09-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Is this game only available via wi-fi? I'm trying to use 3G but it told me can't connect.

FYI I'm opening this web using 3G function, so there's no issue in connectivity, although it's not as fast as my wi-fi back home.

Darn, I want to play when I'm out.
10-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Hi, you can connect the game though 3G, no problem, basically, if you can connect to apple store, you can connect to the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allveen View Post
Is this game only available via wi-fi? I'm trying to use 3G but it told me can't connect.

FYI I'm opening this web using 3G function, so there's no issue in connectivity, although it's not as fast as my wi-fi back home.

Darn, I want to play when I'm out.
10-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I'm really liking this game. Tho, there needs to be character customization. Unless I'm missing it somewhere. It would be cool to make your player unique when playing against other people. I just started the game, so I could be missing it.
There's a shopping cart item at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, hit that and you will be directed to a place where you can customize your character.
02-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick@Chillingo View Post
Hey everyone! I'm here to answer any questions you might have about Perfect Kick. So ask away
Hi. I have a question. I am unable to add friends without errors. I want to add a specific friend. I have found the ID add friend window, but I get errors after double checking ID numbers. Any suggestions? Thanks.