★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-25-2017, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatjak69 View Post
Stuck on level 82, help? Been stuck for a while, also started finding that ??? I believe you were referring to
I have to admit that this one is tricky I've already beat it once but I don't remember how I'm trying to solve it again and if I'll success I'll post the solution here
10-26-2017, 11:52 AM
Solved! I was stuck on that for a loooooong time, and still couldn't tell you how I did it
10-26-2017, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatjak69 View Post
Solved! I was stuck on that for a loooooong time, and still couldn't tell you how I did it
AWESOME!

I tried for few days as well and finally beat it again. I was going to post the video here because it was tricky af but now since you beat it as well I'll probably just keep it in case someone else has problems So if someone here wants the solution just let me know here!

Thanks for not giving up! I really feels awesome to see people keep playing
12-22-2017, 12:11 PM
70% OFF Christmas Sale!

Hey Everyone!

Just wanna let everybody know that you can get follow.trail 70% OFF for a limited time!

This is the first time I put it on sale so if you didn't have chance to try it and you like puzzle games now is the time Also I would appreciate if you can spread the word. This kind of help means world to me as a solo developer

Thank you for playing and Merry Christmas!