★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-10-2017, 11:16 AM
#11
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 868
Ah ha! I see.

I'm clearing levels now that I grasp the concept. I still have no idea what the rows at the bottom signify but I'm now not at an impasse and that's good enough for me.
08-10-2017, 11:39 AM
#12
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
Ah ha! I see.

I'm clearing levels now that I grasp the concept. I still have no idea what the rows at the bottom signify but I'm now not at an impasse and that's good enough for me.
The dark row indicates a level you're at and let the light one to remain a mystery...

08-10-2017, 11:49 AM
#13
Thanks for the promo code. I happened to be lucky to have redeemed one.
08-10-2017, 12:08 PM
#14
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I just grabbed a promo code (thank you) and downloaded this. The app icon is not displaying properly on my iPad 2 Air.
Would this be a reason why I am having a hard time moving the blue tile? I have been sliding the blue tile over the next tile I want to move to, but most of the time it does not register; the blue tile does not move. When I slide the blue tile and hover over the next tile sometimes my move registers and the blue tile overtakes the next tile, but I'd say maybe 25% of the time? I'm not having a problem with the concept, just getting the blue tile to move. Thanks!
08-10-2017, 12:26 PM
#15
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
Would this be a reason why I am having a hard time moving the blue tile? I have been sliding the blue tile over the next tile I want to move to, but most of the time it does not register; the blue tile does not move. When I slide the blue tile and hover over the next tile sometimes my move registers and the blue tile overtakes the next tile, but I'd say maybe 25% of the time? I'm not having a problem with the concept, just getting the blue tile to move. Thanks!
What device are you using? If it's iPad, it is are using iPhone emulation on it now so it might require a longer swipes.

Sorry for your inconvenience.
08-10-2017, 02:26 PM
#16
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,044
Are the puzzles pretty much endless ? If so I'm picking up now !
08-10-2017, 02:39 PM
#17
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
Are the puzzles pretty much endless ? If so I'm picking up now !
Well I don't wanna spoil things here so let's put it this way, follow.trail was heavily inspired by Desert Golfing
I would not be worried that you will run out of levels
08-10-2017, 02:54 PM
#18
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,044
Good enough for me ! Lol
08-10-2017, 03:01 PM
#19
Joined: Apr 2015
Location: Nantes, France
Posts: 189
I missed the promocode game ahah : all the puzzle codes are gone ! Really cool way to share them btw

Last edited by 19civciV; 08-10-2017 at 03:06 PM.
08-10-2017, 03:17 PM
#20
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19civciV View Post
I missed the promocode game ahah : all the puzzle codes are gone ! Really cool way to share them btw
Something is telling me that tomorrow you should be keeping your eye on the promo code thread...