Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-12-2014, 08:19 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
I got it free today, and its a nice game, but there are ads between levels. I don't know if they were there at the beginning or if they are new because the game is free, but it dimmed the experience for me.
No there's no ads in my version butI actually got a bit suspicious as there is a new big update out today that although it didn't say ads, I got a hunch there would be. Looks like it's a full switch to free.

I'll be holding off on the update until I know for sure ads won't be popping up in my game.thanks for the warning.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:24 AM
iPad Air

Yea don't bother with this one. Full of ads now, even for the people that paid for it. Also full with IAPs. The "level editor" is just a web browser window with some slow java script where you can dot out different blocks here and there.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:01 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I'm enjoying it. Tried it for 15 minutes on iPad Air and can't await playing it again. With Weblock's dummy proxy acitivated in the WLAN settings there are no ads at all. Without Weblock there are banners in the menu screens and fullscreen ads all three or four levels (between levels) to tap away.

Learn more about Weblock here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=218470

I had to look for a while until I found the IAPs. There are "Sweeper Packs" to buy. But I could't even find out what for they are. You can buy new (and obviously better) balls with in-game currency and with IAPs (even harder to find). Need 30,000 diamonds for the next ball (have 12,000 after 15 min). I'll tell you when I hit a pay wall.

The physics are okay for me. After the second boss fight I've got the mechanics/patterns. Mind that the ball needs too much time in the edges (too far away). Try to drive it to the long sides.

Last edited by Habakuk; 02-12-2014 at 09:04 AM..
Old 02-12-2014, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Yea don't bother with this one. Full of ads now, even for the people that paid for it. Also full with IAPs. The "level editor" is just a web browser window with some slow java script where you can dot out different blocks here and there.
that's disappointing.. looked alright in the screenshots

Oh well..
Old 02-12-2014, 09:47 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Disappointing that ads are appearing for us that paid.so glad I smelled a rat and held off.updating my version.

I have weblock but I shouldn't have to be using it for a game I bought a few weeks ago at launch. Fair enough having them in the free version but they shouldnt be appearing the version.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
I'm enjoying it. Tried it for 15 minutes on iPad Air and can't await playing it again. With Weblock's dummy proxy acitivated in the WLAN settings there are no ads at all. Without Weblock there are banners in the menu screens and fullscreen ads all three or four levels (between levels) to tap away.

Learn more about Weblock here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=218470

I had to look for a while until I found the IAPs. There are "Sweeper Packs" to buy. But I could't even find out what for they are. You can buy new (and obviously better) balls with in-game currency and with IAPs (even harder to find). Need 30,000 diamonds for the next ball (have 12,000 after 15 min). I'll tell you when I hit a pay wall.

The physics are okay for me. After the second boss fight I've got the mechanics/patterns. Mind that the ball needs too much time in the edges (too far away). Try to drive it to the long sides.
Sweepers are for clearing levels
Old 02-12-2014, 04:42 PM

Why is this game in music section? Also an another random boring game. It's obvious game've been not tested.