Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-29-2014, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanedi View Post
Thanks mastery51! thanks a lot! it was kinda turning me completely off to have to tap.... now here we go thanks again
Also, tools speed it up. Shovel for mud, pick for stone, axe for trees etc
Old 07-30-2014, 08:36 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Cool, thats good to know too thanks!
Old 07-30-2014, 04:37 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

So, I was messing around on a new Terra planet, looking for fishing rod recipes, when a bouncing yellow star appeared. Talk about surprising. I freaked out, didn't have a taming collar on me, so I tried to kill it (I don't know why). But then it bounced away and disappeared.
What the hell was that?
Old 07-30-2014, 04:55 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I've got another question. Could some kind person tell what planets are actually available? I've read about Cyro. and yucca but these don't show on my list with the other planets, I bought the planet unlock and assumed they would have been accessible.
Possibly a dumb question, but it's easy to miss these things, did you actually enable the IAP?
Old 07-31-2014, 12:24 AM

Funny, I was taking a look at the iaps and realized the instant planet one is unlocked for me o_O even though I haven't bought it..
I won't use it anyway, at least not for now
Old 07-31-2014, 11:15 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
Possibly a dumb question, but it's easy to miss these things, did you actually enable the IAP?
I missed having the craft book enabled so not so dumb lol but yeah the instant planets are enabled, I have Seth, zena alba and terra that I can creat worlds on now but no cyro (is it even still in the game?) or the new one yucca. I just assumed it would have been there, it's the main reason I bought that particular Iap and cyro sounds really cool, hope it's still in the game.

I've been playing around a good week now with over five hours each day and haven't come any portal pieces, I'm guessing they are really rare....
Old 07-31-2014, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I've got another question. Could some kind person tell what planets are actually available? I've read about Cyro. and yucca but these don't show on my list with the other planets, I bought the planet unlock and assumed they would have been accessible.

I'm having a ton of fun building and stuff but I've not found anything better than gold to craft some decent hammers to break chests.

Thanks so much for any help.
When you are on the planet select screen be sure to advance to the next page by using the arrow at the bottom, the rest of the planets will be there.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:43 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love! View Post
Funny, I was taking a look at the iaps and realized the instant planet one is unlocked for me o_O even though I haven't bought it..
I won't use it anyway, at least not for now
If you took part in the beta testing, it got unlocked so people could test Yucca. If you weren't a beta tester, no clue
Old 07-31-2014, 01:21 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
When you are on the planet select screen be sure to advance to the next page by using the arrow at the bottom, the rest of the planets will be there.
Omg I feel like a right dipstick!!!!

Thanks so much, I'd still be thinking they weren't included lol.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:09 AM

So, I started JJX after a long time to check the update, just to find out that all my worlds are gone. It have to start a new game and even create a new character. What's up with that? Didn't uninstall or anything, just didn't play for a long time.
EDIT: My Worlds are still there. Just had to create a new character. But my inventory and my recipes are gone.

Last edited by Artvarg; 08-10-2014 at 04:25 AM..