Wraithborne vs pocket RPG?

07-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Wraithborne vs pocket RPG?

Which game did you find more replay value in?

Last edited by Soarel; 07-09-2013 at 10:48 PM.
07-10-2013, 12:21 AM
I like both... i love the more skill-based combat in Wraithborne, but Pocket RPG felt a lot better of the two in most aspects. Get both if you can, or get Pocket RPG if you can only have 1, especially since you are looking for more replay value.

That's just my personal recommendation though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-10-2013, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I like both... i love the more skill-based combat in Wraithborne, but Pocket RPG felt a lot better of the two in most aspects. Get both if you can, or get Pocket RPG if you can only have 1, especially since you are looking for more replay value.

That's just my personal recommendation though.
I agree. Both are good games, but Wraithborne is kind of short and doesn't have much replay value. I found Pocket RPG, while not deep, to be a little more fun to play overall. Nice use of twin stick mechanics, which makes it a bit more unique when it comes to hack n' slash games.
07-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Definitely Pocket RPG ~
07-10-2013, 06:34 AM
Are you asking us which game to buy??

Btw if you haven't got the game Iesabel yet...I suggest to check it out..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"