Matchagon+

03-11-2014, 08:57 PM
The game is actually really fun and addicting, I find myself playing it every chance I get. Also got a highscore of 470
03-12-2014, 12:36 AM
Game is amazing! Going to be a huge hit just like Threes!.
03-12-2014, 02:45 AM
@Bronxsta yes right, i'm Arnold.

Again thanks guys!
It's out today, so let's see if we get some Apple love on Thursday.

Hello! I am 1/2 of Tinytouchtales.com and i collect Games stuff at Speicherstand.de
03-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
This is cool. It's like a mix of Match 3, Tetris, and Threes. Stacking similar colored hexagons allow them to combine (So 1+1=2, 2+1=3), Matching similar value hexagons clear them from the board. That combining element adds an extra layer of strategy and complexity
Is that how it works, Bronxsta?

From what I saw there are something like 3 systems working at the same time.

1) Removing same colored pieces if 3+ are touching cardinally (not diagonally).
2) Removing same colored pieces if there are 3+ in a direct diagonal line.
3) Removing pieces if 2 same colored pieces if on top of one another and both leveled 3+.

That last one is really unique as it not only clears the two leveled pieces BUT leaves a wild card piece behind which then can match with other pieces using one of the first two rules of clearing.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Is that how it works, Bronxsta?

From what I saw there are something like 3 systems working at the same time.

1) Removing same colored pieces if 3+ are touching cardinally (not diagonally).
2) Removing same colored pieces if there are 3+ in a direct diagonal line.
3) Removing pieces if 2 same colored pieces if on top of one another and both leveled 3+.

That last one is really unique as it not only clears the two leveled pieces BUT leaves a wild card piece behind which then can match with other pieces using one of the first two rules of clearing.
Yeah, might not have fully explored the mechanics when I posted that, are probably more complex
03-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Correct the white block gets merged from two level 3+ blocks and its points get multiplied by 3. So combined with a chain this gets alot of points.

Hello! I am 1/2 of Tinytouchtales.com and i collect Games stuff at Speicherstand.de