12-18-2013, 03:49 AM
Thank you for the new holiday levels.

And happy Christmas to you guys in case I don't get back to the thread.
12-18-2013, 11:51 AM
This is such an awesome game. Having alot of fun playing the game with a stylus nowadays.

12-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the new levels, your post release support has been fantastic thus far. And happy holidays
12-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the support, and we are really glad you are enjoying the new holiday-themed levels and game control additions! Please spread the word to your friends and family that the game is still on sale. It would be a great benefit to get Don't Shoot Yourself! back in the charts during the competitive Christmas/New Year time period.

Thanks, from everyone at Ayopa Games and Silverware Games
Don't Shoot Yourself! - App Store link
12-18-2013, 06:41 PM
You guys really did well with supporting and updating this game. This is an incredible game, and I very highly recommend it! Get it quick if it is on sale!
12-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I'm really liking this game, but you know what would be awesome if it could be done?

Would be to have a portrait (or landscape too) mode, full screen with a floating vstick thumb control at the bottom.

And keep the current landscape mirrored mode too. This would be awesome.

Any possible way for this Ayopa?
Thanks so much Ayopa for getting this done. Really appreciate it. I hope people nominate your game for the Indie GOTY, cause it really deserves it.
01-29-2015, 05:28 AM
What do people think of the new update? Is the difficulty too much or can you handle the challenge?
01-29-2015, 05:29 AM
Thanks

Thanks a bunch Connector!
01-29-2015, 05:02 PM
I'd forgotten how much I loved this game. I remember pestering the dev via pm asking for release dates when I saw the upcoming thread

No after a bit of hesitation I updated today and have been spending the last few hours with it. I was a little bit panicked to find I had to start from scratch, I'd almost completed all the levels previously but I needn't have worried as it's fun playing through again, I've been trying to complete on impossible and managed to complete teir 0 at this level, apart from figure 8 and narrow escape.

Narrow escape is stuttering for me, I know that happens when you stop moving and it's def not that causing it, it starts when my count is at around 20 and the game has crashed at this point on two occasions also. I'm going to try it on hard to see if it makes any difference but thought it's worth mentioning.

The shop will state that ads are disabled if you've already paid for the game and the iaps seem totally optional. For anyone hesitant to update, don't be. I look forward to playing through this again.