Heroes of Frontier (RPG) - Releasing Next Week

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ricky_hummingbird, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricky_hummingbird

Nov 8, 2013
    #1 ricky_hummingbird, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    ** Heroes of Frontier is now launched.

You may download the game here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-of-frontier-rpg/id734274912?ls=1&mt=8

Hope you all enjoy the game. Please let us know if you see any bugs or problem.

Hello all, I am here to introduce a RPG game we have been working on - Heroes of Frontier, it is going to release this week.

Please feel free to comment here, we will keep adding new features to the game, hope you guys like it! :)

Ricky

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- EVOLVE YOUR FAVOR HERO
    Evolve your hero into different classes, Wizard, Ninja, Dark Knight, Paladin ….and many more. Each class has its own abilities; Assemble your team and fight back against the dark lord and other players around the world.

- SIMPLE AND EXCITING
    A simple battle system designed for mobile device, but no less exciting. Different skill and ability combos make highly dynamic battles.

- GREAT EPIC ADVENTURE
    Explore the world filled with adventure and fantasy. The history of between Human and Dark Lord - Melker, friction between human countries…

GAME PLAY & FEATURES:
    - a large number of heroes to acquire, all with different skills and abilities!
    - train your heroes and evolve them into different classes for advanced skills!
    - How you form your unit with different characters, will make a different to the big battle result!
    - start your adventure and choose your own path to become the champion of kingdoms.
    - Story Mode & PvP Mode

Update: 2013/11/23: Below is a video that shows a playthrough of a quest. Please be noted that it is from a early testing build. Some of the contents and artworks are already outdated. (Sorry for the poor video quality, the video was for our own recording only)

The game should be launching next week, I will update this thread again once it is live. Sorry all for waiting.

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    I hope this isn't like puzzle and dragon game..

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    It's a RPG game, my friend.

4. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    Is there any actual gameplay screens?

5. Razoric

Razoric Well-Known Member

Got a trailer for it?

6. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    I mean the gameplay...

7. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Any gameplay vid or trailer to check?

8. Opinion

Opinion Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    What are you guys hiding? Those screenshots....

9. Thaumite

Thaumite Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    Observing the screenshots, and noticing some weird things, obviously gonna be freemium seeing as there's a second currency, but there's hardly any gameplay, and what "gameplay" there is, seems very suspicious, and fake looking. Trailer/gameplay, please?

10. ricky_hummingbird

Nov 8, 2013
    Hi all, Thank You for Your Interest.

The game play is not the same as puzzle and dragon. We are trying to make a "easy to play" RPG on mobile. We hope player can enjoy the interesting features from PRG, with a simplified battle system.
    Our battle platform is not pretty enough right now, we are redesigning the platform. It is why we didn't show the platform in the screenshot.

Game play:
    Each character has his own ability and able to be evolved to upper class.
    How you form your unit with different characters, will make a different to the battle result.
    We will also include PvP in the coming version.

We are working on the graphic for the game right now, we will create a video for the game ASAP.

Enjoy your weekend, :)
    Ricky

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Quick quiz... Will it be free with IAP?

12. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    The game seems interesting, but I have a couple of VERY important questions:

1. Does this game have a single player/campaign mode? If so, do I NEED to be connected to the Internet just to play the game?

2. Will this app support anything below iOS 6.0?

Thanks in advance!

13. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Online only?

14. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Waiting for gameplay video, hope it's nt the boring color jewel swapping game. :)

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for take us know, ricky.

16. ricky_hummingbird

Nov 8, 2013
    Exact-Psience: yes, free with IAP
    senkoujin:
    1. The game as two different modes, single player mode, which is a story mode like all the other RPG, you will find out more about the world in Heroes of Frontier. (You can also work with friends on some quests)
    The second mode is PvP, we have simple PvP campaign in the 1st launch, but we are already working on a more interesting PvP campaign, will be implement in coming version. (I am also looking forward :p that should be fun)

Connection, Yes, you have to connect internet. Because of the PvP and also prevent cheating.

2. 5.1+ with Game Center Login

chaos_envoys: Yes

kenken11: Nope, it is not the colour swapping game :D. We do not have any puzzle element in this game.

Andre: You are welcome :D

17. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    @ricky thanks for the answers, maybe I'll give this one a try.. but usually online only games are not my cup of tea..

18. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Yeah same here, thanks for answering my questions dev, but needing that constant internet connection just to play single player with no intent on cheating (hell, I don't even know how I would cheat) is also not my cup of tea. Freedom to play the game anywhere and anytime without such a dependency is what I like most in a game.

Thanks again for your answers though. :)

19. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    +1!!! Lately many game requires this DRM.. Really hate it.. I even backed on buying Dragon Slayers despite the good impressions fromcthe forum members because of the need for internet each session..

20. GhostVyn

GhostVyn Member

Nov 10, 2013
    I honestly feel like only connecting to the Internet ONLY when going into a PvP aspect of the game... That way people can play anywhere anytimes, but if they want to play PvP they can connect through ingame. I know a few game that does this well such as Illusia or Illusia 2. I that doesn't work you can use the option of Zenonia 5(never played earlier games of this) where when you open te app it connects to the internet for a minute or so, then you can turn off access to the internet and continue playing anywhere. However I do not know how hard developing a game is so i will say "good job" in creating a game that would seems really fun!