Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Gwarmaxx Gwarmaxx is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NCC 1701 A
Posts: 1,880
Default

tweeted @gwarmaxx...

thanks a lot pal!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-05-2014, 04:48 AM
cloudpuff cloudpuff is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 2,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Is there a link for where to tweet?
Thanks
I just saw this lav, what you need to do is copy the bold part on the original post then go to you twitter account an start a fresh tweet/post type thing and then paste what you copied, press send and your done. The dev will be able to see who has tweeted it by searching the hashtag thing I believe.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-05-2014, 07:16 AM
F3rnu5 F3rnu5 is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 67
Default

tweeted as F3rnu5
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-05-2014, 07:36 AM
WhiteSponge WhiteSponge is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Leo City
Posts: 389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I just saw this lav, what you need to do is copy the bold part on the original post then go to you twitter account an start a fresh tweet/post type thing and then paste what you copied, press send and your done. The dev will be able to see who has tweeted it by searching the hashtag thing I believe.
Hey thanks for helping me reply to lav!

Yes as cloudpuff has mentioned, simply tweeting the text in bold will do. I will then search using the hashtag (that is part of the text). If you need an example, check this link out: https://twitter.com/zgmfx255/status/496190018314985473 as tweeted by JARVIS42

I will be sending out the promo codes soon so be sure to tweet before that!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Infinity89 Infinity89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,651
Default

Tweeted as @blackpearl8012
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-06-2014, 08:28 PM
CygnetSeven's Avatar
CygnetSeven CygnetSeven is offline
Moderator
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 6,120
Default

Thanks for the code. A twitch based game where timing your tap on a box that's ever increasing in speed. Sound easy but it's harder than it looks. I didn't see a Game Center link which will be imperative for this style of game. Other than that well done. It's a simple game but addictive. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-06-2014, 08:55 PM
cloudpuff cloudpuff is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 2,759
Default

Thank you for the code, had a quick play and got a score of 7, Andy will no doubt come along and get 100 lol, agree with everything cyg said, esp about gamecentre.
I shared a few everplay vids from within the app and will def be telling my nephew about this.
Thanks again and very best of luck for launch.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-10-2014, 09:12 AM
WhiteSponge WhiteSponge is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Leo City
Posts: 389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Thanks for the code. A twitch based game where timing your tap on a box that's ever increasing in speed. Sound easy but it's harder than it looks. I didn't see a Game Center link which will be imperative for this style of game. Other than that well done. It's a simple game but addictive. Thanks again.
Hey Cygnet! I'm glad that you have enjoyed the game!

Yes I have designed this game to be really easy at the beginning but it will become exponentially harder and harder as time passes. I didn't add Game Center to it as I wanted to make it really simple. I might add it in a future update lol ~

Be sure to also share the game with your friends!



Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Thank you for the code, had a quick play and got a score of 7, Andy will no doubt come along and get 100 lol, agree with everything cyg said, esp about gamecentre.
I shared a few everplay vids from within the app and will def be telling my nephew about this.
Thanks again and very best of luck for launch.
Hey Cloudpuff! I saw your game replay! Getting a score of 7 on your first try means that your reaction/eye/finger coordination skills are well above average! Some of my friends managed to get only 6 and below (with the exception of 1 guy who got 21!)

I am glad to also hear that you had fun playing the game! Yes please tell your nephew and everyone you know about it!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent