Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-31-2014, 12:32 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Box It! (by Wharf Games)

Hi everyone

My new puzzle game was recently released to the market and it would be really great to get feedback or suggestions on how to improve it. any comments greatly appreciated...

You can also check out my other games here

Thanks, Jason
Wharf Games

Box It on the App Store

Box It! takes one of your favourite childhood games (dots and boxes) and turns it into a fantastic single-player puzzle. Create combo chains to fill all the squares using the limited number of connections at your disposal. Once you've beaten a level, can you find a higher-scoring solution? The longer the chains you make, the bigger your score! Can you solve every level with the best possible score? Just when you think you've mastered it, rotating gears will really test your problem solving skills.

Featuring unique gameplay and bright, colourful graphics and animation, this easy to play casual game is sure to be an enjoyable way to pass time . Take your time, undo mistakes and use your brain to find the solution.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:45 PM

I got it! I'm a complete sucker for elegantly designed little puzzle games. This is just the sort of thing I like to spend time doing. I got Atoms while I was at it. It's also just my cup of tea. Off to post reviews for both on the App Store.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

great! hope you enjoy playing them and please do let me know if there is anything i can do to improve them as im always trying to find ways to make them better
Old 09-01-2014, 09:57 AM

I will!