AAA Music & Sound Design within Indie Budget.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by fortesounds, Oct 15, 2012.

1. fortesounds

fortesounds Member

Oct 15, 2012
    #1 fortesounds, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
    [​IMG]
    A massive hello to all you Touch-Arcaders. I'd love to be able to offer the services of Forte Sounds to you & your games. We produce AAA quality Music & Sound FX for all types of games and with over a decade of experience and 100+ shipped titles (iOS, Andriod, PS3, Xbox 360, PC Browser, Windows Phone, Xbox Live...) wecan produce exactly the quality, style & sound you are looking for.

Our quality of sound is of the highest standard, and our pricing is deisgned to always fit comfortabley within your development budget. The bottom line is we love games & we love music; so if we can make your game sound awesome then we're all happy!!

Some examples of our work can be heard below and of course I'm always happy to speak with you about your project, idea or just a generall natter about all things music & games, just drop me a line...

Thanks a lot for your time guys & I really hope to hear from you soon.
    Best

2. Lacasa1224

Lacasa1224 New Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Excellent Stuff!

I am also a composer I would really like to know what software and music equipment you are using. It really is providing you with the right tools for the job. What synth/ sound samples are you using? They are really effective and I looking for tools with more scope for my work.

3. fortesounds

fortesounds Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Thanks Lacasa1224; means a lot for fellow composers/engineers toappreciate your work!! Software is Pro-Tools but also we've numerous outboard synths & onboard VI. However you'll be suprised how much you can achieve without all this; the majority of sounds are recorded in the studio here, and if you have the luxury of a live/dead room, like we do, then all the better! Start with the basics a reliable cmputer and a good DAW (Pro-Tools or Logic, IMHO) and go from there! Would love to hear your stuff, please do feel free to email me any soundcloud/youtubelinks you may have.
    Cheers
    AJ

4. fortesounds

fortesounds Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Donut Wars

Hey all, thought I'd share some of our latest work for iOS Donut Wars, we did the music & sound design for the game and this awesome trailer!! Any comments are of course welcome & if any of you guys are in search of music or sounds for you game please do drop me a message.

Cheers
    Aj - www.fortesounds.com

5. fortesounds

fortesounds Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Lost Cubes Trailer

[​IMG]
    A massive hello to all you Touch-Arcaders. Thought I would post a link to our latest work on the iOS game Lost Cubes for you all to hear (it's below!!). We are still of course looking for awesome & excting new game projects to work with and would love to hear from any devs in need, please just drop me a line.

Thanks a lot for your time guys & I really hope to hear from you soon.
    Best

6. fortesounds

fortesounds Member

Oct 15, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Hello everyone, long time no posting :( anyway thought I'd share one of our recent projects with you. We really loved working on Sub-trub producing the soundtrack for it. If anyone out there has got a similar project that they need any music/sound design help with please do drop us a line, nothing more exciting that a new project!

Thanks a lot for your time guys & hope to hear from some of you soon.
    Best

7. fortesounds

fortesounds Member

Oct 15, 2012
  8. Epen99

Epen99 Member

Sep 4, 2013