★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Lost City part 1 is out.
I feel that the last world (frostbite cave) is a bit less IAP-reliant than the infamous beach world. Beach is hands down the most imbalanced update the game's ever seen.

Very disappointed at how "pilot zombie" has no special abilities whatsoever. It's basically a reskin of a zombie in a sand tornado, or any imp that pops up from the ground halfway past the field. They could've made pilot zombie be a reskin of the parachute zombie from PvZ1 (steals a plant).

Last edited by Moocow; 06-03-2015 at 05:48 PM.
Today, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moocow View Post
Lost City part 1 is out.
I feel that the last world (frostbite cave) is a bit less IAP-reliant than the infamous beach world. Beach is hands down the most imbalanced update the game's ever seen.

Very disappointed at how "pilot zombie" has no special abilities whatsoever. It's basically a reskin of a zombie in a sand tornado, or any imp that pops up from the ground halfway past the field. They could've made pilot zombie be a reskin of the parachute zombie from PvZ1 (steals a plant).
Yeah, I found frostbite cave and lost city to be a lot more fun than the beach. Still haven't finished the last 4-5 levels of that world. Maybe someday.

Lost city part 1 was fun, with interesting plants. The missile bouncer one being my fav. I was annoyed to see the cost of the new toadstool in part 2. No way are any of the plants in the game worth more than a buck, much less 5.