★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Some RPG Recommendations?

07-05-2014, 06:40 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/9th-dawn/id627525184?mt=8

Heard this was good
07-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Skip Dungeon Hunter 4. If you want DH 1 and 2 are actually better.

If you want something free that's pretty good, Dungeon Quest's loot-heavy dungeon-crawling gameplay is a great pick, despite the lack of a story.

Swordigo is one game you shouldnt miss.
I dont mind if its free or not. Dungeon Quest looks pretty good. I'll try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
looks a bit old school for my taste heheh

Anyways, thanks guys I'll spend some time with swordigo and dungeon quest for now

Edit: I am a bit confused on what I am doing in dungeon quest. I am try to get to the highest floor possible?

Last edited by oscar123967; 07-05-2014 at 04:34 PM.

07-05-2014, 04:54 PM
There isn't really any gear, but this is a frickin awesome RPG:

Spiral Episode One
07-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
There isn't really any gear, but this is a frickin awesome RPG:

Spiral Episode One
Yeah played that on launch, really really good. I have no idea how it didn't do well was hoping for another episode
07-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
Yeah played that on launch, really really good. I have no idea how it didn't do well was hoping for another episode
It didn't do well? I never heard that.

All I know is that the dev Pixel Hero games is working on the Warhammer 40k game Eisenhorn: Xenos, which is slated for release in March 2015. I expect it to be a similar game but all WH40k style.

The dev tweeted a couple weeks ago that development on Spiral Ep2 would most likely commence not long after Eisenhorn: Xenos' release
07-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Quote:

All I know is that the dev Pixel Hero games is working on the Warhammer 40k game Eisenhorn: Xenos, which is slated for release in March 2015. I expect it to be a similar game but all WH40k style.

The dev tweeted a couple weeks ago that development on Spiral Ep2 would most likely commence not long after Eisenhorn: Xenos' release
Thats great, I thought they've abandoned it! I'm interested to see what they'll do with Eisenhoen. And yeah it just didnt get too much attention on the AppStore.
07-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Lunar and god willing lunar 2. Always emulators and a butt-ton of old school console rpgs
07-07-2014, 11:41 AM
Quote:

Yeah... Spiral was one of the best action RPGs on iOS, but i finished it 3 times, and still no solid word on Ep2.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword