iPhone World of Midgard 3D MMORPG for iPad (HD) - [play beta]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Veraxon, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Veraxon

Veraxon Well-Known Member

2. lucifon

lucifon Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Can't wait for this, looking great guys. Will you support the retina display on 3rd gen iPad?

3. Veraxon

4. Veraxon

5. lucifon

lucifon Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Awesome thanks :) The game looks to slowly be getting there. Can't wait for the final release.

6. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    So polygon reduction is permanently set even for 1GB version of new Ipad? even with original polygon character game looks really bad, perhaps on par with graphics that Everquest I had. I cant see yet this game to be successfull.

7. Veraxon

All good games have that. I see that many people don't understand so here is explanation

This is dynamic LoD meaning that should be no visual difference because model you see depends on the distance to the mode.

So all 3 models will be in the game you just see different depending how far you are.

Since far object is smaller you can't really see the difference.

Also this is done mostly for low end devices (old iOS & low end Android devices).

There will be option in players setting to disable that and have only max number of polygons at all time.

8. Veraxon

9. Veraxon

3rd phase 1 video contest results

3rd beta phase 2 will start soon so it's time to announce the winners of submit game video contests.

Most views (36,699) received Alliance player Spartan for video named "Tanking 3-man full Catacomb Dungeon run (player video) "

2nd place (30,466 views) received Fury player Morfic for video named "Catacomb and Hellenic Dungeons 3-man group full run (w/loot)"

Congratulations to both winners.

For TBW phase 2 we plan Alliance vs Fury video faction war :)

We will sum total video views from all Alliance and Fury players and the faction with most views will win.

We will also re-do individual contest.

10. Veraxon

11. Totenmaske

Totenmaske Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    3PL Terminal Manager
    Sahuarita, AZ
    So how do I get the PC client to see the game prior to the iOS release? I signed up through the link and basically got directed to a place to buy special pre-release content but did not see a client download available?

12. Veraxon

There is no beta running right now so there is no client to download.

3rd beta phase 2 will start soon (most likely within 2 weeks).

We will post all info at that time.

13. Veraxon

3rd beta phase 2 date announced & Mithirl announcement weekend sale bonanza - 50% OFF! Expires in Sunday.

Click here for details

14. Veraxon

NEWS

CLOSES Friday - all pre-release Limited Edition items

We are closing our pre-release purchase system in Friday.

Now is your last change to grab limited edition items before open beta crown snaps it all in hours.

After we close current pre-release purchase system you will be able to login to the old account but new items purchases will be disabled.

Click here for more info