Universal Type:Rider - (by Bulkypix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 9, 2013.

1. intrepid

intrepid Active Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Just want to say this is an amazing game, finished it about a month ago but still have memories of the levels and events. A lot of thought has been put into this game. Btw never crashed on my iPhone iOS7.0.2 and iPad 4 iOS7 if i recall.

Currently 99c, buy it if you were holding out!

2. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Sorry to say I'm unable to enjoy this on my ipod touch 5. The overall frame rate isn't very good, which drops significantly when liquid elements are visible in the level, and has crashed on me 6 times in under an hour of total play time. I went into settings and see 3 quality settings. Mine was assigned to 'good,' is that better or worse than 'fast'? It's unfortunate that this game doesn't run remotely good enough on the latest ipod touch using a secondary quality option. At least I got it on sale, because I just can't play it any further unless it's performance is improved.

3. OrangeJews

OrangeJews Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Is there a way to improve performance? I'm playing on a 5th gen Touch and at this point I can't even load a level without the game crashing.

4. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    I found a glitch where momentum buildup isn't paused when you pause the game.

Garamond part 3. Push the block to make the fountain flow. Get in the middle of the flow and pause, then wait at least 5 seconds to make it noticeable. Unpause and watch yourself fly from the built up momentum. Depending on how long you wait, you can end up crash landing so hard you go through a platform.

I haven't tried this anywhere else, though I'd guess that other fountains also have this glitch.

5. jameslavis

jameslavis Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Stuck on helvetica where the gravity goes wild. I can't go I to the light as it pushes me away. Help?

6. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Just started playing it and it's pretty good I would say amazing!
    I was wondering is there an & in every book?
    If so does anybody knows its location!
    Thanks!

7. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Does this game has iCloud save?
    Thanks!

8. witedahlia

witedahlia Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012
    It's sad to see so many unanswered questions as this thread has died out. Here's hoping for some updates to address the crashing issues because I really was enjoying it until it became unplayable. Seems like whatever was causing the crashes could have been fixed by now.

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Huge surprise to see this is now 64 bit compatible with the latest update

sebgo likes this.