Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-09-2013, 11:52 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Yeah, shame this was basically abandoned... It really had a lot of potential. =o/
Old 09-09-2013, 11:54 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
1. NO. GUI takes up half the screen on the ipad mini where the controls were just scaled up from the ipone version. I think it's the same for regular sized ipads. Cant resize or move buttons, but there was a promise of an update that had a preview video, but never came to reality.

2. Cant remember, but i think some boss fights and specific enemies make certain attack patterns that'll make you work around those. Having multiple type of enemies on the screen sorta encourages making strategic movement, but you still have to keep moving and firing. The evades give the game a bit of variety.
Thanks. Guess I'll wait for that fairy tale update.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:37 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

To' The Devs: DOG BOX STUDIO:i remember when you have put here The video related to' The update,then nothing,i ask you why on you're site,on FB,are you hiding or what?look to' The negative reviews on App Store,did you think that without update The people buy it,like it's Now?Now there a new OS,iOS 7,so try to' optimized and fix The controls buttoms like in The video,it's a good game for me,really,this is why i'm frustated to see such a game like this abandoned!come on guys!
Old 05-12-2014, 12:58 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Is this game any good? Yay or nay?
Old 05-12-2014, 01:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Is this game any good? Yay or nay?
Yes,it's really a good game( if you have an iPhone 5,or an iPad 3 and up..but seems to be abandoned from the devs..look at my previous post..so,if you buy it,you don't have support,no updates,nothing,good luck that work with latest OS 7.1.1..Looking game so good and ambitious,with good graphics powered by latest UNITY(at the time when was launch)it's a shame,I also ask to Bulkypix,they say one day will be updated,but look how the devs are disappeared from a long time,I hope,but I'm not sure it happen..

Last edited by oldsnake; 05-12-2014 at 01:09 PM..
Old 07-17-2014, 01:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

There Someone play This Now? I've no problem on iPhone 5,no lags,no crash,or collission problem,my only problem Are Gamecenter achievements,i mean,i've 28 achievemnts unlock,in total Are 66,And i've to' get them all,but they won't unlock,This happen only with This game,no problem with achievements on others games,maybe it's cause i'm play on iOS 7.1.2?Someone else experience This?