Recommendations for Latin American or Spanish game development shops

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by jtpickar, Aug 28, 2009.

1. jtpickar

jtpickar New Member

Aug 28, 2009
    #1 jtpickar, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
    gfgf

2. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

This sounds more like a job for India. They specialize in this type structure. I am presuming your interest in Latin America or Spain is the language content. Pick the best developers suited for the job. The language is a paste on any ways. I have used about ten companies in India and only one stands out and has performed beyond anything I have experienced. So the process is very risky. But finding the right developer in India can give you a lot more value for your project. The language is a barrier but their English is good enough to pull it off. I am working on my 6 th game and I am getting better at pulling things together quickly.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I've been impressed by the work of an outfit in Puerto Rico called Makebari. They're the guys who developed the Briscas game, which is great; they have also done work in Flash (they used to be a Flash shop before they hit upon the iPhone market). Assuming that you are in the US, working with someone in PR may be a lot simpler than going international.