Difference between Dungeon hunter 3 and 4

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tronfan, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Tronfan

Tronfan Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Is it worth getting 4 instead of 3 , considering it is 1 gig instead of 400 mb and space is at a premium. (I already ruled out one and 2 , as those cost a lot .)

2. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    #2 Bool Zero, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    DH3 is nothing but arena battles, so if you like fighting waves of monsters with no goal other than to survive than that is the game for you. DH4 has some semblance of a story and quests as well as levels that flow well, while also having some arena style areas for boss fights and such. I preferred DH4 over DH3 which felt shallow and offered nothing I felt compelling in the way of motivating me to keep playing. Both are freemium though, so they both have their ails and I'd much prefer a paid game like DH1 or DH2 which I feel are much better games. Playing either game you will undoubtedly feel like you are just a few levels and a few weapon upgrades shy of where you need to be. Both push there freemium models well enough but if you are persistent and don't mind a good amount of grinding, you can beat them without spending a dime, but it will alway feel close.

I think that DH4 is about 1.8GB installed, FYI... DH3 I think is over 1GB installed as well...